NEW LIFE OF STORM

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I wake up to go to the bathroom and look at the clock it is already five with Hubby/ Ej sleeping next to me still I roll over likes it five you should be leaving not sleeping.

I have never seen that man get ready so fast. We have the optisit relation ship thing I am ready in like 5 minutes and it takes him a hour.

So he made it to work on time I think but boy. Talk about mouth wash and throw some cloths on. Well his uniform that I needed to wash ast night and forgot.:expressionless

So I guess that happens he is normally up at four walks our dogs for 30 minutes then gets dressed. Eats breakfast and goes to work. Not today and my chi was looking at him like hey you forgot something.

You think rabbits give diaproving looks you should see this dog.Don't be late with his breakfast or anything for that matter.

Anyway G2G by

Thank you we have our days many of those day resently with money and all but we pull through at the end of the day.

My mom always told me weather its your husband or kids friend what ever never go to bed angry.

Plus I love my big lovable man.

OMG:happyrabbit::party::hugsquish::woohoo:bunny18

Storm came up to the cage looking for me when I walked by like he said the other day he is starting to trust me.

I am so happy storm is going to get free rome all day and bruiser will be pinned in the kitchen

Its torm Now so dad wants to get me a girl and so does mom. HHHHMMMMMMM

2 Girls one guy I am fine with that.:p

dad said they are going to work on my cage again this weekend because they have to make room for one more. You know what i asked mom today what does PBJ mean I meat kat erroll where do those names come from.

Guess what she told me. This site is all about me but she still loves my bother and sister to go figure there doigs I am the only love weel I think I suposed to be. Hense P=Phoenix B=Bruiser J=St. Julian

So I was not to happy about that but what can I do there human I told mom to make me My own account but she said she does not know if she can so until she finds out I have to use hers.

so other things going on dad was in a big hurry this morning. I am not sure why but I had to wait for mom to give me hay when she got up this morning normally dad gives me some befor he leaves.

But have to go get my treats now so see you later

Ok so i was reading other blogs and just relized I have never really introduced the whole family so with pictures and all here we go.

Ok i will start with me and hubby.

When i was a Senor in high school I worked for Mc. Donalds well so did Erroll. He was a dating a girl at the time which we are now friends with but I had the hots for him. We started talking and hanging out much to my mom dismay as we are 6 years apart. But she said I was 17 and could make that desion as long as I was safe. She did not have to say that but she is a mom. Well it turned out that he broke up with that girl and I asked him out. LOL:p Well we hit it off and the january after I turned 18 we got a apartment.He was already working for the prison and I had started my basic in college. We desided we want to foster animals so we did that for a long time from january tell April. Then I told Him I wanted a dog of our own we did foster to learn how to take care of a dog without mom and dad there. On april 1st he proposed to me. I said yes.

So in turn we where going to wal mart to get the stuff for our own dog. The shelter I fostered through gave you the things you needed when you fostered the dog or cat. I wanted a black and white female hense mixed couple mixed dog. I wanted to dress her up so I wanted a girl. So when leaving the Wal-mart parking lot I saw a guy with a sign puppys for sale. we just went to look I saw phoenix we where in our friend car cause our truck had broken down. I looked at Him he looked at me and he knew its was over. Hense the first picture in the parking lot at wal mart still thats my friends butt in the picture she has phoenixes brother by the way.

Mama_n_phoen.jpg

She had her name befor we left the parking lot. She was about 2 months when we got her covered in fleas and ticks I am glad we got her then.

So we desided that we would foster some more and we did for a long time. Erroll got transferd and we moved to seabrook fast forward about 6 months to august.

The a stupid BYB had a litter of pit bull pups in sept and two puppys would not eat and I said i would take them had to pay almost 200 bucks but saved there lifes. And we gave bear away to a good friend and kept jewel.

Bear and Phoenix About 3 weeks old

Bearwantingtoplay.jpg

Jewel about 5 weeks old they are from the same liiter full blooded pit bulls

JewelourprideandJoy.jpg

So Jewel grew up the smartest dog ever sweetest thing ever everyone loved Jewel Everyone. Then at four months old Jewel dies she choked on a rib bone that she got out of the trash.

Jewel around four months old if this dog was not outside she was in the window she loved the sun.

Sunbathing.jpg

Jeweled dies on feb 12 of all dates right before birthdays and such. Anyway so i was so sad that erroll got me a dog from the bayarea SPCA I did not keep her I did not want a dog a erroll did not ask he was trying to hep but everytime I looked at her I hated her so that was no life for her.

Here is JJ

Attentive.jpg

I gave her to a really good friend who does agilty and stuff with her I still cant love that dog. even now.

We got JJ late in feb. She was gone by March 1st.

The in like late march I looked at phoenix and said you do need a friend. I looked at shelter and everywhere no one clicked I did not want to get some dog that would not click with me cause I wanted to love the dog.It was april befor we found bruiser. I was on craigslist post a add and saw a picture of bruiser He was covered in flees and you could tell he needed help. So i called and went to look at him. Now I did not want a boy fate the fawn coloring I wanted another black and white female I was looking for small but not as small as he should of been.

I walked in this lady frontdoor and saw all the pooh and said give him to me and the other puppy also. And if you charge me I will call the cops so I got him for free. I stilled called theHSPCA but I wanted to get him out of there. And this is him home after a couple ofdays and two vists to the vet in 48 hours.

The first livly picture of him.

Eatingdadysshirt.jpg

He was home to stay I gave his bother to my niece who spoiled him rotten.

then My first rabbit chevy got thrown into my lap really they said shelter or you so i took him. Chevy RIP my baby boy That whole week was a blur and it was a freak accident.

Relaxing.jpg

dodge cam around that time also I dont have anymore pictures of him.

He was living with Zin and now living with a family members of her if I remember.

Well we moved to a house in galveston fast forward about 6 months again to august. I Started working at the galveston Humain society And then fell in love with Well he was called Max. But now he is storm.

SDC10053.jpg

So now phoenix is 2 bruiser is one and storm is spoiled. well there all spoiled.

Picture027-1.jpg

Storm in his new cage wow he has even change alot in the past month

SDC10160.jpg

Thats my family in a nut shell.

Hope if you read the whole thing you injoyed it if you only made it through the picture enjoy that to.

Yep that's pretty much how it all happened.. Big Mac Love. I had the hots for her too.. She was too cute, and too funny not to want to be with. I miss all of our fosters, and i wish we could have them all backnow, in a house with 10,000 acres of land. And a couple of horses too.

I loveyour name,Erroll. You never really hear it much anymore. You two and your fur kids are really adorable! Big Mac Love cracks me up! LOL!

Good Morning all

It was weird mom is sleeping in today.

So I got breakfast late and I am not happy with her at all. She is going to learn that I am on a sheduale and she needs to fooloow it what a bad slave.

Anyway nothing else this morning good bye

According to storm I over slept bt I dont think 7 30 is over sleeping.

I got news for his little bunny but I am going to start sleeping that late everyday at least and dad is off for the next four day most likly later cause we stay up all night watching movies.

But he will eat i will make he he does not go hungry. Goof ball I love that little gray butt oh I put phoenix on that pet photo contest hopefully she wins something.

G2g my cake show is on

I don't know about mom Storm, but I am going to be a good bunny slave and feed you at six when i am off. please don't show me any bunny butt. I'll be good, i swear

Now dad was not a good bunny slave he did not get up at 6 to feed storm he is out walking bruiser and mom got to feed storm at 7 30 as usaule and boy am I tired we stayed up tell like 2 last night.:rollseyes

They are merging my account I have a old one here that has all of chevy and dodge they asked if I wanted to merge it.:biggrin2:

I did not know you could do that well I had a idea after they changed my name but I kept forgeting to ask there goes my age showing again.:p

Well storm tried to hump my older dog phoenix see above to see who phoenix is. That was funny he jumps in her bed in the lving room then grunts at her to get out. How does that work well like I told her we all became bunny slaves in this house.:D

But to see a 2 pound rabbit try to hump a 30 pound dog is pretty funny she would not hurt him and there is stricked supervision. Between dog and rabbit.

Ok have to go cleans storm cage it has become a everyday thing sense he desided hay should be everywhere

SDC10220.jpg

Well I saw this when I came down stairs a few minutes ago and figured I would share.

I thought this was so cute.

Well I pulled storm treats out today and he almost attacked me I think he is getting to many though. He eats about 15 a day. So i am going to down size but he loves those thing so I still have to get them for him LOL.

Hope you enjoy the picture

Hi this is Storm. My parents have been evil and mean. They left me in my cage all day with this silly thing they call phoenix next to me, and the thing they call bruiser barking at something every five minutes. and my dad needs to get in here and clean my cage like, NOW!!!! it's been two days and it's starting to smell funky in here.:X:censored2::grumpy::litterhealthy::vacuum:

Mom saw this bun. That needs a home in flordia and she asked me if I mindd sharing my home with a bun in need. I said no as long as I still get my treats I demand.

He is cute but I cant play with him mom said because he is a special needs bun. But mom has delt with special needs animals befor.

I think she could handle it she said its no where near for sure she has to do research and make sure she can afford and handle this special bun.

But I could stand to share with a special bun.

Anyway have to go get breakfast.

Hey all its storm.

man things have been crazy around here mom changed the whole house around last night trying to find a way to make another cage for my bother and sister did not work. But the house looks great mom and dad left it the way it was.

So I got a new cage its 4 wide and 2 deep. Mom has to put a picture she is slacking shes tired almost every piece of furniture was moved I think the only thing that was not moved was the couch and the bed yes she even tried to reagrange her bedroom. So she really did trie. Mom told me we just dont have the room she said if the bunny did not have special need she would just build a cage on top of myne. Which it is set up for. Now that things have change she said I will get a sister/girlfriend soon.

but mom has treats G2G

Latest posts

Back