NEW LIFE OF STORM

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moms agreat bun slave new cage I like this one better I can run farther.

Now mom

In the proccess of trying to get a new bun fromthe rescue section. We changed storm cage we will leave it like this because I am going to build a ew cage on top for our new addition when ever we get it.

SDC10223.jpg

Full View

SDC10224.jpg

Right

SDC10225.jpg

Left

Well I am glad storms like his new gigs and is excited about getting a girl.

He is doing great when we where changing his cage around I was petting him. Now you have to relize with 2 dogs and fosters coming in and out all the time. To be pettting something is second nature to me.

So I look down to say hi phoenix cause noemally its her under me. Anmd relize its storm I was so happy i scared him me and hubby. But I was like I looked down and it was storm.

Well we had some interesting news last light.

My husband gets paid once a month. On the first and we sit down about this time every month to figure bills and such. In two years of lving together I think we have only not over drafted our bank account once. OUr fault I know.

But this month I thought I had done very well kept it under controle. Well I open my bank statement and the account is 200 bucks over drafted. Normally its is like 30 or 60.

In a earlier post I told yall I had to do all this stuff for the car. Well That was everything in what little savings we had. And my husband has to drive 60 miles one way to work for a week for in service. Now he normally drives 4 miles one way.

So need less to say I have 4 dollars for food for a month. for us andstorm.

Need less to say storm is on pellets this months has to be. And we are eating once a day. I have some food but sense its only me and hubby I don't stock. I buy what we need for that month and thats all. So I hope storm does ok on just pellets and hey. Luckly my mom paid for the dog food this month.

Thats the one thing I really hate where most people go by week or 2 weeks we go by month.:X

So life is going to be wonderful this month. Its never been this bad. But next month hubby gets a huge check from over time yeah. So we will bounce back.

I am glad I dont have kids me and hubby can suffer kids can't.

Mom is now doing the Tuesday Ro today thread yeah.

She is so happy she looks like a bun running around the house. She said I can help her. I told her to make sure to remember everyone. She has been on the computer all morning doing editing. I told her to get off I want some attention.

But then I got on the computer. Anyway grandma is helping with food for the month. So things seem to be getting better. April I get a new bed mom said but not tell then she cant afford it any earlier.

I got the floor in for my new cage mom is going to pick it up later next week.
yeah well mom is back have to go.

great blog, you have a great family. My Sooty was a trash bunny too, so sad how people just throw away animals, but i think of it as it is there loss, and our gain.

Right who ever put storm by that dumpster changed my life for the better.
I love him and that will never change.

Storm has also started attacking me for treats now not really attacking me as much as when he here the container rattle he comes running

Well things are getting better.

My mom did our angel food this month for us she does it to.

Storm is like spoiled I have a real bad headache today. Not sure why.

Hubby was exposed to TB at work the other day still have not tested him.

He was of course guarding a offender and he works for the prison hospital. Well around 3 o clock they put a sign on the offenders door air born warning or something like that.

All he did was open the door a few times but the doctors said that could of been enough. Its just depends. So where waiting for that moms coming by today to bring storm some vegys and bring our angel food.

She also got store a nother hay been cause he has been eating a lot of hey recently.
Well going to take a nap so i can work on the infirmary this afternoon

Well mom has been on the computer all day again I told her you are not being a good slave.:grumpy:

She says she is doing to help help the forum I all i see her doing i s a lot of clicking and hitting that ig bar on the bottom of the keyboard.

She is in trouble:twitch:.

Anyway in other new mom gave me some celery last night yeah.
She had cut that out of my diet for what ever reason. She said I has getting fat:pssd: I am just pleasantly plump. well I have lost a few ounces and i fell better but boy do i like hay now dont ask me why.

In other news the dog had to go to the vet yesterday mom for got they where out of this medicine that they take every month. So she went and got them one months worth. I laughed at them when they got home. But no one had stitches when i went to the vet I got stitches I don't understand.

Mom said they did not have a surgery they had what I had a long time ago. So I said when i go again will I not have another surgery she said hopefully next time I go is just for my yearly check up. I said as long as the dont stick something up my butt I am fine. If they do i will bite. She said I am not a good bunny if I bite.

Grandma came by yesterday and brought me all kinds of stuff. I was so happy a another tunnel but mom said I can't have that one cause i already have two. So maybe I can have one if I eat the other one real quick.

Mom was also happy cause da said yes for sure on a dutch but we have to find the right one. SSSHHHH Dont tell mom but I think dad is getting her one for mothers day. Cause he asked to see pictures of dutches and what color mom wanted and everything so something is going.

Other then that all is good in my world dont let mom on ro today i want her to give me treats all day long. Thats a order.

Please Ms. Haley block her today

I got a email from the shelter that fired me.

They have a 2 weeks old kitten that need fostering. She was rittled with flees.
The person that brought her in said mom wont feed them all.

I have a felling a investigation is coming. But at two weeks they are a hand full and need constant attention. And sense my cat ran away she/he may be a permanent.
Why has this lady been a vet tech for 10 years and cant sex a kitten.

OMG its not that hard line girl dot boy.

I sexed my litter the day they came out of mom and I was right. I have been a full vet tech for less hen a year.

I am getting good at sexing the rabbits for the shelter:X. They had a set come in male female the lady thought it was male male.
They called me of course I took vegys and asked had they been sexed. They said no so i looked. I said you cant see these big sacks looked at the female. And this ones a female.

Now if they are to young I cant tell. So they are getting them both fixed today. To prevent babys and if the female is pregnant they will still fix her.
I had to drop a stray cat off less then a week from giving birth to be fixed.

That sucked but hey thats four homes for animal that are already born.

Hi all its storm.

How has every bunny been.

Well mom got me this new litter that I am not so hot about. I got to run around all night last night. Mom tried to give me chicken crazy mom.

She was giving a piece to the dogs and gave one to me I turned my nose up at it of course. I got a new foster sister mom said its a girl I just want it to stay away from me. But it is going to another foster home tonight.

Mom is to stressed she said so her friend is going to take her tell she is 4 weeks old. Then sense that foster does not know how to wein she will take it from there.
I wanted to make sure the kitten was going to take to the bottle. Befor she went to her next foster.

But now that i got the key board back from mom.
My cage is to clean dad has been cleaning it to much. And I see he has not been around but mom has been on the computer when ever there is free time so thats not his fault.

Well I am doing grreat and I have to go eat breakfast.

Oh I wanted to add the rabbit spay and nueter went well they are at a foster home with a another rabbit savy person.

I talked to her last night the male had started eating. And of course the female did not yet but she has got pain meds for the girl and the boy dos not seem to need them.

She was pregnant but only by a few days they said.

:litterhealthy::litterhealthy::litterhealthy::litterhealthy::litterhealthy:

DAD!!! What's the deal?? my litter box, and my home need to be cleaned something horrible. A guy can't live in these conditions forever. I know that you leave in that weird uniform everyday early in the morning, and you come back in the evening, but there is NO excuse for my house NOT to be cleaned everday. You are not being a good bunny slave:X

Yes I am and I am proud of it thank you for the compliment.

On other news dad is walking those crazy dogs and I have free rome of the whole house for a hour. Yeah.

Mom is really wanting a dutch girl for me dad is up to something she found one on pet finder. But dad said to wait I hope he does not get a baby from somewhere I want a girl not to have to baby sit.

Anyway mom is putting my breakfast in and I have to go.
Oh I like cilantro

Well dad was sleeping on teh job again those dogs have him wrapped around there paw

SDC10265.jpg

I am going to have to talk to him about this:X

I know but they work even harder for it.

I love them both but they have to show me I need to love them.

well storm I am glad you see it like that.
We do love you to.
Your little grumpy but grows on my heart more and more every day

Well its storm I have to go to the vet today.

Around noon mommy said. But anyway things where crazy last night mom and dad stayed up all night watching movies.

So I got to run all night and phoenix my sister I peed in her bed mom stopped letting me get in there cause every time I do I pee in it.
But on other news in this family my mom is watching this little bitty dog named kujo.
He is smaller then bruiser.

I guess I told her no more bothers or sister she said no its bruiser friend he is coming over for a few days.

I guess but nothing else really going on mom making my breakfast g2g

Hi all
Its storm
My mo told me to get on the computer early cause she was going to work on the infirmary most of the day.

I got breakfast early mom is changing the house around again. Just her bedroom can that mom make up her mind.

But hey thats weird human for you.
I told mom to tell that bruiser to leave me alone. He keeps eating my hay its myne not his.

Ok have to go bye for now

Latest posts

Back