NEW LIFE OF STORM

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning all

Its Storm man mom is home I am going to have to have a convo with her about leaving. In others news I gots a new cage. I dont know if she posted pictures but its still a NIC cage I think we may keep this one. Boss is huge like 8 to 9 pounds now and phoenix learned a new trick find it. It is so cute. Even to me mom said when she gets her cameria she will post a video she gets it next month and her new lap top she is so excited well there used but new to her from the pawnshop.

My new pellets are so fresh I love them unclu kieth had just ordered them for me. I dont like the fat everytime I get new pellets they look different. But thats what moms like and I wont touch ox bow pellets for some reson.

Well have to go moms has my treat already had breakfast.

SDC11957.jpg

here a good one of storm I just took all DBF in his cage

Yeah he loves his cage.

Its the size of a pet giant cage. But the way I can store his hay and stuf on this one we may keep it. Plyus I used all black NIC and black zip ties so it does not look that bad. It looks like a cage instead of panels thrown together.

Well Storm is good going back to my sisters today I miss home when I am gone. Daddy takles contole of eerything its hard for me to trust him but he does a great job

Hey all its mom

Storm is doing great. We have finally been able to start parsley fpr storms diet it strictly that for two months to see how his gut handles it.

Everyone else is doing good. The twins are growing well have to go gigi crying

Well I am home. Hanging out with my two older neices they came home with me. Storm is doing great and phe and boss are to I am getting more used to this scheduale.
I have the week of christmas off
I have a cold or the flu something so feeling a little off.

I get my lap top next week I am so excited wensday.

Ok storm will update tomorrow hopefully.

Oh happy thanksgiving to all

Ok so a lot has been going on recently.
Thanksgiving was great.
I have been sick all weekend and had my nieces.

So we took them home today and I stayed at home I will not watch the twins this week. Do to being sick.

Oh I guess I should announce I got a love bird I am not keeping or getting rid of it yet. We are in a wait and see period.

His.Her name is Shylar

2009-11-29081812.jpg

2009-11-29081821.jpg

2009-11-29082134.jpg

Well eating dinner have to go

Ok so here is Skylars story.

My neighbor is moving out tuesday and was going to leave the bird in the apartment she told me this and of course I could not let that happen.

She/He is on a all seed diet witch I am finding out this is bad been doing a lot of research. Very small store bought cage.

So we are going to flo pets tuesday to stock up.

Erroll likes the bird but really we dont need another pet right now I am going to make sure it is healthy then go from there

It looks like she's smiling, how sweet! I wouldn't be able to live with birds though, I hear they make a ton of noise early in the morning. I am NOT a morning person!

Ok so everything is going great today. I got my new lap top. And EJ got his new cameria its great we are so excited.

I am feeling a lot better. But I miss the twins especially sense gianna is sick to.

I got the gangs christmas present and all the girls now I only have to shop for the nephews. But not sure if there going to be in houston so I have to make sure first.

But storm got a new hay pad its like a mat but made of hay He got some crasins and some other treat.

Phoenix got news toys and a ball and a shirt. And new chews for her toy. It has holes to put chews in and she loves it.

Boss got a new lot of balls and a a new cat nip toy and a small stocking inside his large one.

The bird Skylar got all his new toys early cause he did not have a lot. But he has a few hidden ones also I dont have the money to buy him a stocking.

but he will be fine. He is a cute little thing.

Hey all its storm.

Man I have not update in a while. So mom got a new computer. But I am using it now love having it. So We got a new bird well I have not seen it i heard it. Its really annoying. Boss has stopped chasing me so much mabye he wants to be friends well I have news for him I don't he chased me for to long.

I got to eat parsley again I love it. Well have to go breakfast

For all who read my blog I will be taking a break from RO for a while.

Its not doing it for me recently.

So My email is [email protected]

And my facebook is Kat St, Julian

If you are not my friend ask me to add you I will

There will be update pictures of the twins and storm from there.
Love always
Kat and Storm,Phoenix, Boss, Skylar

Mrs. PBJ wrote:
For all who read my blog I will be taking a break from RO for a while.

Its not doing it for me recently.

So My email is [email protected]

And my facebook is Kat St, Julian

If you are not my friend ask me to add you I will

There will be update pictures of the twins and storm from there.
Love always
Kat and Storm,Phoenix, Boss, Skylar

We all need a break sometimes. Don't stay away too long, I need bunny updates.

O.k. I must be the last person on earth who doesn't have a facebook page or whatever you call it.

Ok I know it was a short break but I have worked through the few issues I was having.

And realize I have a lot of people that worry about me around here.

Thanks for the emails and Facebook adds

Well I was going to show you picture but I have used all my time trying to find my cord witch means hubby put it somewhere

Hi Kat :wave:

Glad to see you back .
I understand about needing to take a break....I've had to do it quite a few times myself.

I hate it when my cam cord goes "missing"...usually meaning one of the kids borrowed it and didn't put it back ;)
Hope you find it soon....WE NEED STORM PIX PLEEEEEZE!!:pleaseplease:

:biggrin2:

Back