NEW LIFE OF STORM

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeah the cord was where it was supposed to be just did not see it before anyway.

we did x mas early cause we will be ripping and runnning for the next couple of weeks.
So x mas 09

Have a great day everyone there are picture of everyone

Ok so I need some feed back from my blog readers on jan 7th I will be making storm second year blog yes his gotcha day is coming up quick.

I need help picking a new title it no longer storms new life this is his life now.

Any help would be nice I would like some feed back from my blog readers

Art suggested "Storm Warnings" and I thought of "Storm Watch".

Has it really been almost a year already? WOW....

Ok I have started thinking that i have not introduced our new family member.

His/Her name is Skylar.

Skylar is a love bird.

Here is Skylars story.

My next door neighbor was moving out and was going to leave him in her apartment. So I offered to take Skylar and find him/her a home. I don't need another pet especially a bird right?

Well I have fallen in love with him her. So most likly He is staying.

He is about a year and four months old. He came in a very small cage I am finding out bird cages are a lot like rabbit cages. Not really the right size as they should be.

so without further adew
Snapshot_20091212_1.jpg

Snapshot_20091212_7.jpg

SDC12053.jpg

SDC12046.jpg

His new cage he just got today

This is my official Welcome of Skylar to the family

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
Mrs. PBJ wrote:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/watching-the-pets

I am doing streaming video during the day when I am gone so I can see what is going on.
just great one more thing to distract me from studying!!  :p

I got the webcam for free from my mom it sucks something horrible. I will set my webcam on my lap top up in the evening when I am home.

I have to go buy a webcam for the house. That is a good one the one I have is old as all get out

but it will be up tonight

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
With all the animals you have, have you considered issuing Zoo passes?;)

I'm not really a bird person, I would never own one, but he's is very pretty.  Beautiful colors.

Not really either but he fell into our lap the same as chevy back in the day.

Never thought I would own a rabbit tell chevy fell into our lap.

He is beautiful i had a bird breeder contact me about breeding him her I said no.

And luckly all my pest are small and there is only one of them each so it is doable anything more and we would need a bigger place

hey all its storm

Long time no update. So things have been good for me. I have had to deal with this new bird oh mom has been letting me free rome most days now. But she found my poop spot. so that had to stop I guess I am going to be a cage bunny with a lot of time out.

The bird is annoying he keeps coming to my cage. I hate it . But I guess I have another bother or sister mom said she does not know boy or girl.

tonyshuman wrote:
What about putting another litterbox in his poop spot?

I blocked it off it was under the couch he hide under there from boss.

I am seeing where he goes now. He always has his one poop spot

Latest posts

Back