NEW LIFE OF STORM

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all

things are great new pictures of the twins later. Also I got my bike thing I was so excited. We are going to ride to the beach tonight.

No I have not rode in like three days I am getting back on track today. I am so excited I also got my snap fish poster and my prints I am so happy.

Well have to go get back to work bye guys

I'll be interested to know how the bike/leash thing works for you! I love biking and I want to have a dog someday too. I know sometimes they love to run really fast, faster than a person can run or walk, so biking must be fun for them too!

I love it I love it I love it

All the problem with the leash are gone even problem I did not think would make a difference are gone. I cant believe how much better th ride was I was still a little uneasy cause I wanted her to be used to it. But she took to the harness and the walker with ease Phoenix molds so easily I love my dog.

Picture of me hubby and phoenix

SDC11710.jpg

Hubby by the bikes I am a picture taker

SDC11706.jpg

Me with Phoenix hooked to her dog walker. I had to send pictures to my mom to.

SDC11707.jpg

Another of me and Phoenix

SDC11711.jpg

Another of Hubby and just his bike

SDC11709.jpg

A picture of my bike from the back so you can see the dog walker better.

SDC11712.jpg

Storm in his hay ben for good measure.

I love it and hope it all works out. I think this is the best invection ever.

SDC11706.jpg

I brightened up the picture a litle hubby used the flash outside

SDC11718.jpg

SDC11717.jpg

SDC11716.jpg

Well we went today and had a great ride. I am a sweety mess. But there are some pictures for everyone.

Storm is doing great he is asleep right now I will let him update later today.

SDC11715.jpg

And one of Phoenix and boss for good measure

Hey all its Storm

So mom has been doing a lot latly. Who ever got mom my litter box thank you and who ever gave me that wonderful new toy thanks a bunch I love it the tree branches are already almost gone.

So mom have me some cilontro again not alot but fora treat. I love that stuff still. Mom and these butt pictures are starting to anoy me we are going to have to have a talk.

So boss has been getting in trouble normal bad stuff he does he get sprayed with the spray bottle when ever he is by my cage. you think his butt would learn by now. Well thats a Cat for you. Mom got a new poster and I love it. Its has the whole family on it.

Well mom said it was time to go.

Hey all we did go biking yesterday and now are going at night just because no real reason.

Well I dont like having to get up early. Thats a big reason.

Storm is good boss got a NIC cage he wont leave storm alone so when I cant watch him he goes in there. How does my cat get locked up before the rabbit. Well Storm does not bother anyone else either boss bothers everyone

I know this sound weird but ever kitten I have ever had was not healthy from the being I have always saved fostered then found home for. So they where never crazy wild like boss.

I HATE THE KITTEN STAGE

Did I mention that EJ wanted a kitten

We had orginally deside not to keep any. Well then Shena my sister wanted boss. So EJ got attatched then she changed her mind so EJ said we keep him. And he has a food allergy and we know how to handle it.

So a lot of factors kepthim here.

Well we went for pur bike riude a little less then fur mile like 3 3/4 cause the wind was crazy. But we s[ent some time not like 15 minute like we normally do like a houror mabye a few minute less.

I really enjoyed it and so did phoenix.

Storm is doing great he is sleeping its his normall nap time.

Boss has got less anoying with his new cage cause when he start bothering me I just put him in there.

I cant wait tell he is three and not anoying anymore. I know 2 1/2 years but I love the little guy so I can deal

SDC11721.jpg

SDC11719.jpg

A couple of pictures I took of Phoenix today. I know I am picture crazy.
It was gloomy but nice in a way. Cause it was cool.

SDC11720.jpg

Hey everyone.

Storm is great eating breakfast.

Ok so I need imput from my blog reader really I need you to respond to this. I know there are a few of you my numbers go up everyday.

I am think of a name for next years blog. I am going to Start it on Storm gotcha day Jan 7. Hios this year Is of course

NEW LIFE OF STORM

But its no longer his new life it his life.

So I kinda want something to include the whole family cause its all of our blogs. But Storm is the main cariactor most days

Hey all things have been great oh this is storm

So did I tell yall boss got a new cage also now he has to be locked up at night. And he does not bother me. And phoenix has been real happy with her daily bike rides. Yes mom has been going she is just not updating.

Oh tyreats have to go.

Hey all it me Kat

I have beeen biking we went last night and are hopefully going todyay if this weather ever lets up. I feel the difference in my mood my energy level we have been eating healther. I dont call it a diet cause it not I still eat things I like just in portions. I have been eating more grapes and apples and bananas. I still eat wing stop once a month. But I am trying to add vegys to dinner and cooking home made stuff more then buying boxed stuff. It makes a difference.

The people that go on these crash diet are not healthy. I have been doing research on portions not crash diet all vegys or anything. You can still eat icecream just a portion and if you add strawberrys and bananas you want less iecream and more of the vriety. You can make anything healthy. I have also learned that you can still do the stuff you want or drink or eat just do it in materation.

I road six miles today yeah

:highfive::pinkelepht::pinkbouce:

kirbyultra wrote:
Awesome!!!
LOL Storm - you're happy Boss is in a cage huh?

Yes I am very happy and in the morning mom gives me my treat.

Hewy all

Just made a home made sandwhich Egg and saugauge who needs mc donalds. This was so much better and cheaper

Ok so I dont know how many people remeber I found my father.

Well he has cancer and all this stuff but I was trying to build a relationship. Well I am also adopted by my mother black women I am white but to my father she is not my mom and my sister is not my sister and He is my family I told him I hate you and never want to here from him again.

It upsets me because I thought we had a good thing going. I mean dont get me wrong I have all the family I need. But it hurts when someone who made you thinks your not worth the time of day to try to accept your whole family I kicked people butt for less then what he said.

ok rant over

Storm is good we are going biking later hangng out on the computer and video games today

Storm is free rome

SDC11754.jpg

SDC11751.jpg

SDC11750.jpg

SDC11749.jpg

SDC11748.jpg

SDC11744.jpg

Latest posts

Back