new girl

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Irie! I'm soooo glad you finally came on! Do you have any pictures of Trixie so everyone can see how CUTE she is? :biggrin2: Welcome to RO!!! You will love it here! It just gets soooo addicting!

~Megan

Welcome, I have a rabbit named Trixie also. She is not quite a dwarf.....she weights 9.5 lbs lol :shock: She is 6 or 7 years old and has a buddy named Trouble. He is a little smaller at 8 lbs. Yes, he was named for his personality. Although, he has calmed down since he has become an older man. Beckie, Trouble and Trixie

First of all....Welcome to the forum! :D My bunny boy is a male Holland Lop, and his color is 'broken tortoiseshell'. (See my avatar) He's three years old.

As for how you upload pictures.... do you mean to the forum, or to your computer? If it's to the forum, you load the photos onto a place like Photobucket ( http://photobucket.com/ ) then highlight and copy the code under the picture called 'IMG Code', then push 'ctrl' and 'v' inside this box thing, and there you go! :) That's probably the best I can explain it, but tell me if that's not what you wanted.

HI Trixie's Mom & Trixie.

I am mommy to 6 Lionheads (Rainbow, Akemi, Barbados, Commett, Sabe, Aurora & Triton)& one Lop (Lucky)

Is that your BUnny in your Avitar? That is my Lucky in mine.

I can't wait to see some pictures of your bunny :stikpoke( I just love this smiley)

I have two netherland dwarfs:

One 13 week old blue otter called Bracon

&

One 7 week old black nethie called Warren

:D

Look forward to chatting soon!

x x x x x

x x x x

x x x

x x

x

Latest posts