new girl

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
trixieismyfunnybunny wrote:
lauren... you know that you have to have a rabbit to be a member. 0_0

Welcome to both of you.

Actually, you don't have to have a rabbit. Many people use this forum to gather information before purchasing/adopting a rabbit or simply for research purposes. I know that I used this forum as a resource before I had bunnies of my own.

Welcome to the forum! Hope you like Rabbits Online!

Aww, Trixie sounds so cute! Can't wait to see pictures of her and hear more about yourself and her!

I have three bunnies. A feisty lionhead named Pebbles, my sweet baby Holland lop x Poppy, and my little French Lop clown Bruno!

Enjoy the forum!

Heya- welcome to the forum!! :D:D:D

I'm Jenny and I have one lop bunny a little bigger than a dwarf (he's my little rescue bunny so I'm not positive of his breed or age) called Benji who's about 1 year old.
And I also have a little dwarf rabbit called Pippin who's my little baby at the moment at 15 weeks old.

hey irie its lauren my 2 bunnies just had babies

really??? thats kinda hard 2 believe since u don't have any rabbits lolo!! everyone this is the same girl who said she had lacey!!! she is a liar and doesnt have any rabbits at all!!! jeesh, lolo, why do u want to lie 2 everyone just because u want an account on a rabbit info website when u dont even have 1!!!!

what are you talkin about u crazy person i dont even know you!!!!

Latest posts

Back