New Conti mom

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Contimom

Reaction score
So my neighbor breeds Continental Giants and it just so happened that to of his babies escaped. After 5 days outside by herself we had a little 6 week old conti show up in our yard and we were able to catch her. I told the neighbor we caught her and he said to just keep her! I feel in love with her out going personality and was then heart broken less than two weeks later when she passed away. The vet had given her the all clear only a few days earlier and I know she was away from mom too early but I'm worried I did something wrong. So even though I grew up with buns now I'm doing a whole lot more research since I never actually had a baby since we always adopted older buns. We now actaully have one of Sofia's (the original baby) sisters and while she has a very different personality, she is yet another quirky little princess. Her ears do their own thing which doesn't matter to me since we aren't breeding and makes her look that much cuter so say hello to Willow.IMG_20200910_133445665.jpgIMG_20200910_130349690.jpgIMG_20200904_230016630.jpgIMG_20200903_200829452.jpg

Welcome to the forum! Sorry for you loss, it is always hard to lose a pet. Willow is very cute! I love her ears!

Latest posts

Back