New Bunny's First Week!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buck rogers

Reaction score
Well it was one week ago that our new little bunny came to his forever home.

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=8521275
Born at the Midwest Rabbit R&R as Shelby, he now takes up residence on the other side of the border as Murphy (We ended up changing his name due to already having a Shelby in our lives.)
He's still a little timid about exploring the house and will only let us pet him when he's safely in his cage, I think he is really starting to like it here.

2007_0616013.jpg

2007_0616004.jpg

2007_0616008-1.jpg

I'm trying to save the best pictures for when the blogs are back up, but here are some I snaped today.

2007_0616002.jpg

Ella isn't quite sure what to make of the little guy, there has been a little bit of nipping though the cage but nothing aggressive and every morning when I'm leaving for work they're snuggled up next to each other in their respective cages, so I think their going to be best friend soon.

Yay murphy and ella! I hope all is well, good luck with bonding, im sure they will love eachother. Ella is looking gorgeous as always......Murphy looks like a handsome little guy too;)

Thanks everyone. We're going to wait another week or so before we start the bonding process, but I can't wait.
Here's a shot of some between the bars affection.

2007_0610014.jpg

Latest posts

Back