New bunny?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdc7267

Reaction score
Hey guys today I mite be getting a new bunny I was wondering what type it wasImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1404407318.268435.jpg

It's the super cute, soft and fuzzy type...ha ha! It looks like a mixed breed, but if you have information on it's age and weight, that might help identify it.

Ok thx I will tell you when I get him/her

I think he mite be a couple years old but I would not know for sure

And the lady I got him from found him in her backyard

Ok thx I thought he was Netherlands dwarf cross lionhead cause he had neck fluffs I don't think u can see it in the pic though

Do you think I could show him as lion head ?

No, he's a mixed breed, he can't be shown unless it's in novelty classes (at least here). Plus you need a pedigree.

You don't need a pedigree to show... He doesn't even look like a lionhead. If you're looking to show you should contact a local breeder and see if they have any purebred show quality buns :)

You don't need a pedigree to show... He doesn't even look like a lionhead. If you're looking to show you should contact a local breeder and see if they have any purebred show quality buns :)

Seems to be part Lionhead, in other photos in another thread you can see tufty bits of a mane.

Latest posts

Back