New bunny to 'fix' Poe...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some more pictures of my daring Horatio. I have recently discovered that he fancies getting into his hay bowl and weeing and pooping in it while he eats! I have had to move it a bit higher so he can't get into it but can still eat from it.

DSC_0005-1.jpg

DSC_0006-1.jpg

DSC_0009-2.jpg

DSC_0010-2.jpg

DSC_0015-1.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

He is doing SO well! We see his little personality come out more each day. He is still such a little cuddler. Every time he is out he cares more about flopping down and getting a tummy rub than running around :p Still no jumps yet which is still kind of a good thing for controlling him until he is toilet trained! I have been training him a little bit too to stand when I say 'Up' - it will still take some time though :p He also does the 'bunny trance' as my mum calls it, where you lay them on their backs between your legs and stroke their head. I've been giving him treats when he does that so he will know it's a good thing so I can easily trim his nails etc. I've also been giving him some bushes with the flea comb and still no more fleas in sight. I will keep checking though.

We changed his cage around a bit tonight to block off his favourite nook for going to the bathroom. As you know he was going on 2 little pads in 2 little spots, but we have blocked both those now so we will just have to wait and see! Hopefully he doesn't just go everywhere but the tray again :( His little wees outside his crate are still going but I expect that will keep happening until he is fixed. He hasn't shown any other signs of hormones though so I hope it stays that way!

T

Wishing you continued success with Horatio!

K:)

BTW, my Dobby and Kreacher were like Horatio. Just marking, no aggression! And they have turned out to be the most sweetest bunnies ever.

Keep the Faith!

Latest posts

Back