Quantcast

New Bunny Owner 👋🏾 Can anyone tell me what breed Jasper is?

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

Kishi

Reaction score
Hello everyone 😊 can anyone tell me what breed my bunny is? She’s about 4 months right now. She hasn’t been weighed yet but she should be around 2 pounds. When will she stop growing?

Attachments

Blue eyes

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rabbits are generally consider adults around 6-8 months of age. I love the coloring on your rabbit!

@SableSteel is one of our members experienced in breed id. Hopefully she'll see this and chime in.

SableSteel

Reaction score
She's most likely a mixed breed. The color is called Harlequin and it shows up in a lot breeds and mixes (one of the only common breeds it is not commonly found is are netherland dwarfs). There is also a breed called Harlequin (the color is named after it) which she looks a lot like, but they are a pretty uncommon breed (and also a large, commercial breed, so she is too small) so I wouldn't call it that without a pedigree. I used to breed harlequins, here's a picture of one of the ones I had that looks a bit like her
1599786124643.png

Kishi

Reaction score
She's most likely a mixed breed. The color is called Harlequin and it shows up in a lot breeds and mixes (one of the only common breeds it is not commonly found is are netherland dwarfs). There is also a breed called Harlequin (the color is named after it) which she looks a lot like, but they are a pretty uncommon breed (and also a large, commercial breed, so she is too small) so I wouldn't call it that without a pedigree. I used to breed harlequins, here's a picture of one of the ones I had that looks a bit like her
View attachment 50342
Thank you so much 🙏🏾

Latest posts