New bunnies added to my rabbitry

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loppalove

Reaction score
YAY! A breeding trio (1 buck/2 does) of mini lops, and soon I will be adding one more ELop doe, due to Rhythm probably not being the best candidate for breeding anylonger.

I added new photos of my new guys, and a little regarding my hopes to begin a very very small BEW ML program as well.

www.centraloregonenglishlops.com

My new ML doe, Scarlett is slipped in her crown, but she throws reallly nice babies and is a great momma. Hopefully she is bred, and will kindle September 1st. We will see!

Next week I am picking up a BEW HL buck to introduce in the future to my current ML lines. I am so thrilled and cannot wait to share the outcome.

Logan

Ahh I see now! ;) Very cool.

Not yet. I keep posting ads on craigslist for all my rabbits looking for new homes. Minnie wouldn't be able to leave until late September though anyways, but if I could at least find somebody who wants to reserve her and take her home after state, I would be so happy! haha.

We really need tofind homes for the rabbits we're trying to sellsince we only have 2 extra (crappy!) cages for the "accident" babies when they need to be weaned. We're hoping we can get some cages emptied within the next couple weeks. :expressionless

Emily

Latest posts

Back