new baby and name suggestions please :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

koalasoom

Reaction score
Hi All!
we adopted this baby yesterday as his previous family were having issues with spacing.

He is lovely! Any name suggestions? He’s so adorable and cheeky and has so far managed to settle in quite nicely.

Thank you!

Attachments

• F3E07C71-917F-46FC-8AFF-05F4AEE0C333.jpeg
    F3E07C71-917F-46FC-8AFF-05F4AEE0C333.jpeg
    149.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 5F0D7717-2878-444C-9FBC-126485C5AD20.jpeg
    5F0D7717-2878-444C-9FBC-126485C5AD20.jpeg
    131.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 2E2C2709-B62A-48DD-BEF1-A36290D61E12.jpeg
    2E2C2709-B62A-48DD-BEF1-A36290D61E12.jpeg
    279.8 KB · Views: 16
Oh! He's just adorable! So glad you finally found a bun to love. Do you know how old he is?

Do you have any favorite movies or books? You can use character names from those.

There are also lots of different theme groupings. (the following are for male and female, so you'll have to sort through). I underlined some I thought could work.

You could consider PLANT names like Basil, Pepper, Pumpkin, Rose, Daisy, Ivy, Lily.

Or "SKY" names like Orion, Pluto, Neptune, Draco, Galaxy, Nebula, Venus, Galaxy.

Or ROCK names like Quartz, Malachite, Copper, Clay, Diamond, Silver, Marble, Slate, Coal.

Or WEATHER names like Blizzard, Volcano, Storm, Dusty, Sunny, Cloud, Rain, Frost

Or based on COLOR ... in his case Midnight, Shadow,

Food names can be in themes as well…

COFFEE: Latte, Mocha, Coffee, Cocoa, Chino (short for Cappachino), Cream, Sugar

CANDY: Snickers, Twix, Skittles, Hershey, M&M, Pez, Toffee

MEXICAN: Burrito, Taco, Bean, Salsa

SNACKS: Popcorn, Peanut, Cheesecake, Cupcake, Cookie, Yogurt, Crumble, Dorito, Frito

SPICES: Cinnamon, Basil, Honey, Ginger, Garlic, Nutmeg, Mint

ICE-CREAM: Vanilla, Rocky Road, Cookie Dough, Chip, Strawberry

FRUIT: Peaches, Cherry, Raspberry, Kiwi, Blueberry, Tangerine

I could see Cinder or Ash! Or you could go with a person name, like George, Charlie, or Max!

Oh! He's just adorable! So glad you finally found a bun to love. Do you know how old he is?

Do you have any favorite movies or books? You can use character names from those.

There are also lots of different theme groupings. (the following are for male and female, so you'll have to sort through). I underlined some I thought could work.

You could consider PLANT names like Basil, Pepper, Pumpkin, Rose, Daisy, Ivy, Lily.

Or "SKY" names like Orion, Pluto, Neptune, Draco, Galaxy, Nebula, Venus, Galaxy.

Or ROCK names like Quartz, Malachite, Copper, Clay, Diamond, Silver, Marble, Slate, Coal.

Or WEATHER names like Blizzard, Volcano, Storm, Dusty, Sunny, Cloud, Rain, Frost

Or based on COLOR ... in his case Midnight, Shadow,

Food names can be in themes as well…

COFFEE: Latte, Mocha, Coffee, Cocoa, Chino (short for Cappachino), Cream, Sugar

CANDY: Snickers, Twix, Skittles, Hershey, M&M, Pez, Toffee

MEXICAN: Burrito, Taco, Bean, Salsa

SNACKS: Popcorn, Peanut, Cheesecake, Cupcake, Cookie, Yogurt, Crumble, Dorito, Frito

SPICES: Cinnamon, Basil, Honey, Ginger, Garlic, Nutmeg, Mint

ICE-CREAM: Vanilla, Rocky Road, Cookie Dough, Chip, Strawberry

FRUIT: Peaches, Cherry, Raspberry, Kiwi, Blueberry, Tangerine
Yes I have!

I'm so glad. I didn't think we'd find one so soon. We've been told he's just over 11 weeks. the previous family had him for 2 weeks before having to give him up, but he seems like he was loved there. It's day 4 and he's keeping us very busy!

I am loving these names, especially Chino, Snickers and Ginger. Thank you for all those categories! They're super helpful. I'm going to add these to our list of potentials so that w can decide by tonight.

Hi all!

Sorry, I've been so busy at work and I really look forward to sitting and posting on this forum.

So we've named him Kakashi. We loved all the suggested names but my sister, who is his biggest fan, fought hard for 'Karashi'. I also like the way it has a soft ending and hope that he'll learn to recognise it.

Hi All!
we adopted this baby yesterday as his previous family were having issues with spacing.

He is lovely! Any name suggestions? He’s so adorable and cheeky and has so far managed to settle in quite nicely.

Thank you!
Hi All!

He is lovely! Any name suggestions? He’s so adorable and cheeky and has so far managed to
He's cute whatever his name xx
It doesnt matter what you name him cuz you're going to call him " Bunny" anyway!

Latest posts

Back