New Adventures of Splinter and Adeline!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Epic_win

Reaction score
I have had Master Splinter (my little lop boy) since he was 8 weeks old. He is almost 4 months old and about 2 pounds. I have recently (yesterday) inherited my best friend's bunny who is Splinter's sister. Her name is now Adeline.

Both bunnies were from a craigslist add where the woman wanted to get rid of the father and babies. I had seriously thoughts about adopting a rabbit and then I saw Splinter's little face on craigslist....

This is a picture of the night I brought him home. He looks quite disapproving in this picture LOL

100.jpg

Yesterday my friend told me that she no longer wanted her bunny. I told her that instead of taking her to the shelter that I would take care of her. Her name is now Adeline. She was also from that same craigslist add. Splinter's sister.

029.jpg

When they were little and couldn't reproduce yet....lol, they used to visit each other from time to time and they like each other a lot. I'm hoping once I get them fixed they will rebond.

Pictures of Splinter and Adeline cuddling :D

036.jpg

And more random pictures

010.jpg

002.jpg

033-2.jpg

050.jpg

043.jpg

Aaaaahhhh, how could someone not want these cute little rabbits. thank God we have no such thing as the craiglist or else I'd be forever led into temptation:D

It's hard to not want them all. It is also part of the reason that I don't go to our flea market because they have babies that the try to sell at no more than 6 weeks old! It's so incredibly sad.

Does Splinter have blue eyes?!!!

I need a little bunny with blue eyes.... :ponder: **Splinter added to bunny-nabbing list**

myheart

Splinter actually has marble-eye

He has a dark blue eye on his right.

On his left side it is most bright bright blue, and the very top is the dark blue color. Here is a picture of both eyes...

016.jpg

033.jpg

Yup, Splinter is still on nabbing list!!! How could anyone resist those beautiful blues?!!

**Adds Adeline to nabbing list so Splinter will not be lonely**

myheart

Some Splinter. Mostly Addie. She needs to catch up to Splinter in the picture department!

013.jpg

003-1.jpg

On to Addie!

017.jpg

023.jpg

055.jpg

051.jpg

033.jpg

"No more pictures mommy!"

035.jpg

Gosh they are sooooooooooo adorable! They are on my bunny napping list! Addie is just the cutest thing ever!

022-1-1.jpg

Now that I have posted about my buns together, I thinkI can start to separate posts for each of them :)

It's a Splinter post!

Considering my little man binkies every chance he gets, I sat wondering why I had never taken a picture of it. So on Friday night I decided it was time to catch him in the act...

Ignore my feet and the free bag of crappy rabbit food.

003.jpg

010.jpg

And a bunny butt just for me.

016.jpg

Splinter has a perconality bigger than life. If something is going on, he wants to know and be in your way. Oddly enough, he really doesn't act like a bunny at all. He doesn't run from loud sounds, he runs TO them. Splinter's curiousity is unmatched in my household.

"This couch is mine?"

061.jpg

"These steps are mine?"

053.jpg

"I should be afraid of this?"

063.jpg

Splinter majorly disapproves of this post.

039.jpg

Haha. He's such a little firecracker. I have yet to find something that scares him. He even knocked down a mirror (flimsy floor mirror) on to himself, and he just got up sniffed it, and walked away. Needless to say, I nearly had a heart attack.

Danielle Update!

I got my hair cut and redyed!

Ah good times.

utf-8BSU1HMDAxNjguanBn.jpg

And please somebody shoot me....I can't believe I like the new Paris Hilton song. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!?!?!

The new pics made me smile!!!! :biggrin2:I love them all!!

Little Addie is so sweet, I wish I could be there to cuddle her up. And Splinter seems like such a happy-go-lucky little tyke. Did I ever tell you that I have cats that he could play with when he comes to visit?

myheart

I have one cat named Jake. But he gets grumpy around the bunnies lol. They LOVE him. But he doesn't like them so much. :p

Epic_win wrote:
I have one cat named Jake. But he gets grumpy around the bunnies lol. They LOVE him. But he doesn't like them so much. :p

That sounds like my little foster bunny, Andrew Allen. All he wants is for the cats to groom him, but they just get annoyed by him hanging around all of the time. (LOL) Poor little guy.... he tries so hard with the grooming gestures and everything... :p

myheart

Well Splinter aggravates him by running after the cat's tail and pouncing on it. I swear Splinter is not really a bunny haha

Your bunnies are just too cute! I love Splinter's antics, and little Adeline's pink wittle bunneh wips are just too much! I want them! :hearts:

Latest posts

Back