New Adventures of Splinter and Adeline!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
055.jpg

Addie Update

Well Addie is doing great. Getting beefier by the day. And today we found that she likes apples!

038-1.jpg

056.jpg

055-2.jpg

Tongue for you!

042.jpg

046-1.jpg

And kisses for me :D

004.jpg

Addie Binky!

Her ears are probably over 1 inch longer than Splinter's. She weighs 2 more pounds than him. And they are siblings. It makes no sense whatsoever. Haha

022-1-1.jpg

Splinter Update

Splinter had another photoshoot! I promised new pictures tonight ;)

066.jpg

011-1.jpg

071.jpg

Eating the pajamas I had on

Splinterrawr.jpg

Angry he had to go back in so Addie coul dhave play time.

055.jpg
022-1-1.jpg

Adeline and Splinter

Adeline likes to tease Splinter by jumping on his cage while she is out and about. Look at Splinter's ears haha

007.jpg

006.jpg

013-1.jpg

Great pictures.

If I were you I'd be alittle more careful when Adelaine jumps on the cage. You don't want her to get her leg caught in the bars and injure herself.

Our Jackie is a real jumper so we ended putting cardboard on the top of the cage and clipping it on with the big binder clips.

Susan:)

That's the first time she has ever done that! She is usually really shy and reserved. So I had to take a picture before I took her down ;)

Addie took Bonny's little heart ! :)She is so amazing -a real bunny princess! Splinter is so funny and brave blue-eyed rabbit. I've always considered buns to be the bravest guys ever. :DThey both are adorable.

022-1-1.jpg

Splinter!

I wanted to show how truly tiny Splinter still is! He really hasn't grown much for the last month. He is about 4 months old.I'm starting to wonder if he was a runt?

Plus some cute pictures of him.

043.jpg

028.jpg

027.jpg

Now start the cute pictures!

037.jpg

036.jpg

035.jpg

Latest posts

Back