Nessa1487: A Tribute

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know what to say, I am in shock, I remember her posting during her pregnancy, and then when her daughter was born, I just cannot believe this. :tears2:

Nessa will be missed, my thoughts are with her family, especially her little girl. :pink iris:

Mods can we change the title of this thread to be a tribute to Nessa? There are so many great memories. I will post the thread link as a msg on her myspace so that maybe her family can get here eventually and know how much she was loved by all here.

That's awful. She was so young. I feel so bad for her hubby and her baby girl. It doesn't seem right that Scarlett won't know her mom. Thanks for letting us know.

I changed the name of the thread, let me know what you think. It's really easy for mods to change it so it's no problem if you want something different.

Nermal, do you know if there is a charity we could donate to in her name? Sometimes the family asks for donations to a charity in lieu of flowers.

This is so sad, I didn't know what to say when the thread was first posted and still don't know.

My mothers favourite cousin recently died from breast cancer, and she left behind a son of 7 and a heart broken family. I feel for the children of people that die so much, it breaks my heart. Poor Scarlett :(. She looks so much like her mama.

Rest in peace Vanessa, there is no pain where you are now. We will miss you.

Devastating news. :(

She shared her pregnancy with us, her diagnosis and her life with us here on RO butwithout complaint.

I don't think she made it to the new forum at all, she was apparently feeling pretty ill around that time.

Members would probably recognize her 'high heel sneakers' shot avatar, which was as cool and artistic as Nessa herself. She was a gifted musician.

:rip:Nessa...

I'm moving this to the Rainbow Bridge.

sas :cry1:

Thought I would post a few pictures she has on her MySpace site...

People here would know her from this picture:
Nessa1.jpg

Here's a good picture of her:
Nessa2.jpg

A cute one of Scarlett:
Nessa3.jpg

Her bunnies, all of which are named after peanut butter. :)

Skippy:
Nessa4-Skippy.jpg

Peter Pan:
Nessa5-PeterPan.jpg

and Jiffy:
Nessa6-Jiffy.jpg

I don't know if there is a charity or not. I would ask on her myspace page. If you don't have one let me know and I can post it or maybe Rosie can.

OMG, Rosie as soon as I saw the boots I realized who she was.

This is so sad, such a wise, beautiful, talented young lady. I'm in tears now as I write this.

You just never know when your time to go to the Rainbow Bridge is, so make the best of the life you have just as Vanessa did.

Susan:bunnyangel:

I don't have a Myspace page. If you could ask and let us know, that would be great. You weren't around when Buck Jones passed away, but many RO members donated to the charity in his name-his local humane society. I'd be guessing that donations for Nessa would go to a cancer foundation?

I'll send a msg and see if I get an answer back. I also have her full name if anyone is interested for donating I will PM it to you.

Edit: Msg sent. I sent them that they could either send the charity directly to me via myspace or post it here to this thread.

So young, too sad. Some say over here that only the good die young,Ididn't knowher at all but she will live forever in the hearts of all those who did.

:angelandbunny:

I hope you had a lovely time at the rainbow bridge Vanessa, Gods house has many rooms and I am sure yours will be filled with bunnies!

sarah x :bigtears:

This is all so sad and tragic.....I wish I had gotten a chance to know her. :( My heart breaks when I think of her baby girl.......life is so very unfair at times! :bigtears:

:pray:My prayers are being sent to her family and especially her daughter at this sad and up setting time.:sosad I didnt have the pleasure of really getting to know her since i have only been here for a short time, but just looking at the posts taht people have posted she is going to be missed.:missyou It is sad and tragic whenever someone dies but for someone who is so young, and someone who has a young child it is even sadder. Rest in Peace.

When I saw her name I thought it was about her buns. No it was her. I love her, she is the kindest sweetest young lady I adore. She would always talk to me about anything. My heart broke in half reading this.

I had not been here and did not know that she was diagnosed with cancer after Scarlett. I remember the boots avatar and always wondered why that was there. What did they diagnosed her with.

Oh bless her heart and soul. May she rest in peace.

In Loving Memory of Nessa.

Could you let her family know to add me. My username on myspace is Angel4Yeshua. I call her my friend.

I didn't know Vanessa but this is still heartbreaking news. It is so sad for this to happen to someone so young and with such a young baby too. My heart goes out to her family and her buns x

Latest posts

Back