Nessa1487: A Tribute

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard from Vanessa's sister. As of right now no charity has been picked. She will ask her parents. Her sister had been taking care of the bunnies since Vanessa started going back and forth to the hospital so she has become mama now. They are being well cared for. I told her to please come here and visit as she would be welcomed with open arms. She has been getting pictures together to put together for the myspace site that was Vanessa's and will now be her memorial. So please all go visit there. I think Rosie posted the link to it earlier in the post. If not I will post it later. (I am on hubby's puter right now and our internet is being a bit wonky).

I would love to see things on her myspace but it is set as private. So I asked if she could add me so I am going to check and see if I am added then.

May she rest in peace.

Wow... I don't know what to say i'm in shock... that is just terrible...
her poor family :(

:tears2:

Someone so young, beautiful and that has a little girl who needs her.....

That's so heart wrenching.

oh my gosh! this is so shocking.. as soon as i saw those boots i knew exactly who it was.. i had no idea she had cancer... i just cant believe this:rose:

Hello, I just wanted to tell you all that I'm Vanessa's younger sister Amanda. Well, she always called me "Gurtrude" so that's what I go by :)

Anyways, I wanted to join so that I can keep you updated on the bunnies! I'm taking care of them now, and got a rabbit of my own, Giacomo. All of the rabbits are doing fine, infact, they are getting pretty chubby.

I also just wanted to thank you all for your concerns about Vanessa. We are doing better now, and we know we'll see her again someday in heaven. Life goes on, but there isn't one day that I don't think about her and all the crazy memories we had together.

Here are some newer pictures of the bunnies

Skippy15.jpg
Skippy

Skippy17.jpg
Skippy flopped

Peter2.jpg
Peter Pan

Peter5.jpg
Begging for raisins

pete1.jpg
Me and Santa Peter

Jiffy8.jpg
Dust Pan Jiffy

gia4.jpg
My baby Giacomo

gia2.jpg

gia1.jpg

gia3.jpg

Thank you so much Amanda! I was just thinking of your family the other day. The shelter I volunteer at recently got two rabbits when their owner passed away. What an awful situation, and the rabbits were obviously well cared for. I'm so glad the bunnies are with you and doing well!

Welcome to the forum Gurtrude! :welcome1

Giacomo looks so sweet and so relaxed in the last picture.

So nice to see Skippy, Peter Pan, and Jiffy again.

Hi Amanda! Welcome to the forum!

I'm so happy to see the buns so happy, and congratulations to you and having your own baby now. :)

:hug:

Rosie*

P.S. How's Scarlett doing?

Hi and welcome, so glad to see that the bunnys are doing good. So sorry for your loss.

Peter's colors and markings are so pretty.

Thanks so much for the update and pics, Gurtrude, it's very much appreciated.

We were VERY fond of Nessa here :cry2 and her bunnies. :bunnieskiss

Please stay with us!

sas :hug1

Welcome, Amanda, I'm so pleased you joined us and let us know how all the bunnies are doing. We miss seeing Nessa here - I can only imagine how much you all miss her!

Lovely pics - especially like the one of you and Santa Peter :D

Jan

Hi Amanda, and welcome to the forum!It's so wonderful to hear that Nessa's bunnies did not have to be rehomed, and that they are in such loving hands. I hope you continue to participate in the forum and keep us updated on everyone.

Also sending wishes that your niece is doing well, as well as the rest of your family...

Big HUGS from me and my crew (Di, Yofi, Anna, and other non-bunny critters) :hug:

Latest posts

Back