Nervous....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jan, I think if it were a more serious type of cancer to worry about, I'd be in the mental ward by now!

However, today, I am sore and swollen from the tests which kinda bugs me cause he didn't think I would feel much. *sigh*

Now for those results.... :waiting:

I just want to know what I am doing ........ I hate not having a "plan" for things LOL!

I'm one of these people that if I getan unexpected thing like this..... I want to know far enough in advance to prepare for time down or away or whatever....

I'm thinking of you BBB. My mom had thyroid cancer so I know it can be scary but it definitely is one of the most managable types of cancer and I hope it turns out ok! You'll be in my thoughts.

Awwww Bo, just catching up on this thread. I'm sorry you're going through this. Don't the doctor's always tell you "it won't hurt much"? Yeah? Have they been through it? Doubt it! (Ever been told by the Doctor that you won't remember childbirth pain? As if!)

I had a thyroid biopsy... and you're right, it's like getting punched in the throat. Try and take it easy. You are a very strong woman... and you handle all this with such grace. Will keep you in my prayers. :hug:

I posted in this thread and my post isn't showing up. :?

I don't remember what I said, but I know you're allowed to complain, this is stressful stuff!!

:pet: :big kiss: :kiss1: :hug1 :goodluck
getwellsoonsc.gif
smiley_abkt.gif

flowers.gif
flowers.gif
flowers.gif

Thanks everyone :)

Cathy, I hope yours was good when you got it. I'm sorry about your mom MBB - I'm assuming she did well?

I just have this feeling he's going to call and say "Well, we still cannot tell if this is cancer, so we have to take it out to do the biopsy....... "

This thing I have is called Hurthle cells. They can be just weird cells or they can be cancerous...... they have to figure out which they are.... *sigh*

:pray: Vent all you want hun... we are here for you. (I'm fine now... thanks.)

The doc who did the biopsy is going to the big hospital for work tomorrow in another city. He said he's taking the slides there and will read them.

If he can call me he said he would sometime tomorrow, but if my regular doctor wants to call me, it could be Monday, however........ my doc, has phoned me on weekends before. He's been my doc for a long time - he tells me stuff about his own life and medicines he's on and stuff.... he's a hoot! He will let me know as soon as he can I'm sure.

I'll probably be out with the girls trick or treating when they call....... :?

What a pain to have to wait so long ................:nerves1

We're all here with you ..

friends on all sides of you .........:hugsquish:below and above ..
friends every:hug:where

I HATE the waiting!!!!!!! :waiting:I swear, some doctors have no sympathy! (I've threatened to start going to my vet... she has more compassion than most of my MD's!)

Yeah, it might be Monday before I hear from them now..... it's 5 pm here. Scott is good about calling me but who knows since it's halloween. He's maybe not even the one who'll call either..... *sigh*

:hugsquish:Know that we are all thinking of you and sending healing vibes your way.

Try and relax and enjoy the weekend with the kids. :hug:

Aww, I'm sorry you haven't heard anything yet- the waiting must be so horrible.... :?

I hope you managed to enjoy Halloween at least a bit with your kids... I'm still thinking of you! :hug:

Yes, I did enjoy halloween, Jen. I took Lexi and one of her friends to trick or treat. While we were out, we got a call from another one of their friends - her friend never called that was taking her out so we went to get her and they all went for a bit.

Lexi was a big black bunny! :D

I spent part of the afternoon holding Bo and grooming him. I actually got him to trance for a bit and I was able to get a whole bunch of loose hair off of his chest.. he's molting out so hard this time! I think it's going to be a long, cold winter.

Luke went to a party with some friends. He was a cowboy..... lol ... easy to do since he shows western horsemanship and is..... well... a farmboy.

*hugs*

I am around if you need to chat. :)

Latest posts

Back