Need help.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmy-webby

Reaction score
Around 9:00 pm at night, I let Emmy out.I went down to pat her head, and while I was doing so..I saw thatEmmy's nose was damp and wet. (She hasn't been around anywater)Late afternoon, I've also realized that under her eye,it was also damp. Tina said to keep a close eye on her.

Does anyone have any advice? Is it a case that Emmy has a somewhatcold, or teary eyes? Snuffles? I've read that if your bun hassnuffles..you will see a discharge around your bun's nose. I don't seeany color of discharge, but it is wet. I've also seen that her waterisnt much drank..but she IS eating her hay and pellets from time totime. She's on the chair next to me and has heaving breathing.

I'll keep you posted more.
xoxoxox

I would take her to vet. None thethings you mentioned are a good thing...I'd especially be worried atthe moment about her heavy breathing.

I'll be keeping Emmy in my thoughts and prayers.

Jenn

I dont know the running around part isthe cause. I took her out of the cage and she just sat there...groomingherself. I was playing with her..a ball of a string which she wasbiting..but nothing else.

I would take her to vet. Nonethe things you mentioned are a good thing...I'd especially be worriedat the moment about her heavy breathing.

Yes. The heaving breathing part DOES scare me. I thought shewas hot so I just opened the window a crack. It's not that coldoutside. Light breeze coming in. She's right next to me right now andhas all the space to breathe and move around :?

Latest posts

Back