Need Advice

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnymommy76

Reaction score
Southern Suburb of Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hi there!
I just had a question and needed advice. We kind of have a mouse problem, they always used to run around outside the house so we put DeCon out, however last night one made it into the house. I am afraid for wrigley I dont want a mouse bothering him and getting into his hay and everything so I went out and bought one of those Riddex-Plus devices that you plug into the wall. It works with the houses wiring system, my question now is, It says on the package not for use around rodent-like pets, I know wrigley is not a rodent, but do you think this will be safe for him?, I don't want it to bother him.

I wouldn't use this around the rabbits. I honestly doubt the device works at all, and even if it does, it's unlikely to keep mice away, they just may range a little farther or not stay as long, but while it probably won't bother the mice, it may well bother small caged animals or those forced to remain in the vicinity.

The mouse is far less likely to be a problem. And just the smell of a cat should keep them out of the house, although sometimes they need a reminder.

sas :bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back