name this babe!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chickenlittle586

Reaction score
I have a 1-2 week old baby bun. I'm not sure if it's a boy or a girl but when i try to sex it so far it looks like a girl. The mom is some kind of dwarf mix......i found her so i don't really know much about her genetic history. The dad is a mini rex.Here's a picture! Any names you can think of would be wonderful because i just can't think of any for some reason. Maybe i have "name block"?

That little random white bit is calling out to be used to name him, lol. What is he?Marking wise?

Star

Random

Splodge

Chip

Sprinkle

Paint

To be honest, I immediately thought 'Flash' but my most beloved bunny was called Flash and I felt guilty suggesting it.

The mom is pretty much the same color as a wild rabbit. She omestic though of course otherwise there wouldn't be any babies:D. The dad is a rew mini rex. How the baby ended up looking this way.........i have no clue. here is a pic of the dad

Mum is an agouti.

There must be some interesting genes in the past of one, if not both of them to get a cutie with markingslike that.

How about "Potter" as in Harry Potter, because he/she looks like he/she has a little lightening bolt on his forehead. :)

Latest posts

Back