Name of this colour?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

honeybunnies

Reaction score
I'm wondering what the name of this colour of this Lop is?

Is it what they would call beige & white?

Lop.jpg

honeybunnies

Reaction score
Hi & thanks for your replies so far.

This isn't my rabbit, it's one I saw on gumtree & I was just wondering what the name of the colour would be, as it's quite pretty. I emailed the seller but they didn't know. They just said it had harlequin somewhere along the line in the genes :shhhh:

It looks to me like what would be called beige & white. But that's just a guess, I thought one of the breeders on here might know from experience :caffeine

Tammy B

Reaction score
I have 2 of these colored lops that i just recently rescued...

That must be their colors...The ears don't stay down though so i think they are a mix.

here's their pics...

My lil male 1st pic and the female 2 nd pic.

I'm not even sure if they are the same breed.

MAGNUM.jpg

MAGGIE.jpg

OakRidgeRabbits

Reaction score
That last photo is a broken chinchilla. :)

Since the last three photos you posted show agouti colors, the first rabbit may actually be broken creme, if they're related. I didn't see eye/ear lacing in the first photo, but it can be a little hard to tell in photos when the rabbit has limited facial markings.

lovelops

Reaction score
I have 2 of these colored lops that i just recently rescued...

That must be their colors...The ears don't stay down though so i think they are a mix.

here's their pics...

My lil male 1st pic and the female 2 nd pic.

I'm not even sure if they are the same breed.

I think they are lops, but babies not anywhere near adults or 'teenagers' yet and because they are young, their ears have not dropped yet. Give them a few weeks and they will... They are CUTIES! But then again what do I know!
I just got a busted rib from getting my lop out from under my bed earlier this week! :hbunnysmell:

Vanessa

RabbitGirl101

Reaction score
The first rabbit posted looks like a broken blue tort or a smutty cream(that's what it is considered in the us) here is a picture of my blue tort holland ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1390763462.940634.jpg
The other picture (posted by madisonl702) looks like a broken chinchilla:)

Tammy B

Reaction score
The mother is the one in the second pic so she's full grown and her ears won't stay down so i think she's a mix..And the other lil guy is 6 months old so i'll wait to see what his ears turn out to be like...Thanks for the info :)