Name of this colour?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honeybunnies

Reaction score
I'm wondering what the name of this colour of this Lop is?

Is it what they would call beige & white?

Lop.jpg

Hi & thanks for your replies so far.

This isn't my rabbit, it's one I saw on gumtree & I was just wondering what the name of the colour would be, as it's quite pretty. I emailed the seller but they didn't know. They just said it had harlequin somewhere along the line in the genes :shhhh:

It looks to me like what would be called beige & white. But that's just a guess, I thought one of the breeders on here might know from experience :caffeine

I have 2 of these colored lops that i just recently rescued...

That must be their colors...The ears don't stay down though so i think they are a mix.

here's their pics...

My lil male 1st pic and the female 2 nd pic.

I'm not even sure if they are the same breed.

MAGNUM.jpg

MAGGIE.jpg

That last photo is a broken chinchilla. :)

Since the last three photos you posted show agouti colors, the first rabbit may actually be broken creme, if they're related. I didn't see eye/ear lacing in the first photo, but it can be a little hard to tell in photos when the rabbit has limited facial markings.

I have 2 of these colored lops that i just recently rescued...

That must be their colors...The ears don't stay down though so i think they are a mix.

here's their pics...

My lil male 1st pic and the female 2 nd pic.

I'm not even sure if they are the same breed.

I think they are lops, but babies not anywhere near adults or 'teenagers' yet and because they are young, their ears have not dropped yet. Give them a few weeks and they will... They are CUTIES! But then again what do I know!
I just got a busted rib from getting my lop out from under my bed earlier this week! :hbunnysmell:

Vanessa

The first rabbit posted looks like a broken blue tort or a smutty cream(that's what it is considered in the us) here is a picture of my blue tort holland ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1390763462.940634.jpg
The other picture (posted by madisonl702) looks like a broken chinchilla:)

The mother is the one in the second pic so she's full grown and her ears won't stay down so i think she's a mix..And the other lil guy is 6 months old so i'll wait to see what his ears turn out to be like...Thanks for the info :)

Latest posts

Back