Mystery Bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking ND myself, but I don't know much about Polish rabbits.

ChompersMom wrote:
I know Moose's tat is just an "R" in a circle..since his name WAS Rubert..but I didn't like that name.

An R in a circle tattoo usually means the rabbit is registered... that is usually in the right ear with another ID tattoo in the left ear...

Mystery is very sweet looking, I'd guess Polish or Nethie (Tough to see type in those photo's). She does not have Mini Rex fur...

BlueGiants wrote:
ChompersMom wrote:
I know Moose's tat is just an "R" in a circle..since his name WAS Rubert..but I didn't like that name.

An R in a circle tattoo usually means the rabbit is registered... that is usually in the right ear with another ID tattoo in the left ear...

Mystery is very sweet looking, I'd guess Polish or Nethie (Tough to see type in those photo's). She does not have Mini Rex fur...
Ooo I just assumed it stood for his name (I've never had a registered rabbit before). Thanks for clearing that up for me :). Too bad his registry won't mean much for too much longer..he's getting neutered on Tuesday ;).

I don't really see much Rex there - her fur looks like it's lying down, not short plush like a Rex or mini-Rex. Also, the close up of Mystery's face shows lots of long whiskers - all of the mini-Rexes I know have kind of scraggly whiskers. Look at Scone for example:
scone0495.jpg

After seeing those other pictures, I vote Nethie :).

justjules wrote:
well what ever she is, she has a new home andis loved and that's all that matters. -Julie:rabbithop

I'm so glad you love her!

She's definitely not a mini-rex. The fur isn't rex - there's no missing rex fur - it actually doesn't lay down like other bunny hair - they have no guard hairs.

I assume she could be a mix but I'm guessing a polish too. Funny she and Ali's bunner look so similar!

Latest posts

Back