Myia's Bunny Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found zero..even within the surronding states. I found a girl in TN, but she is like dead set on sending me a breeding pair, and pay for the $350 shipping..I just can't afford it, or want a breeding pair.
We will just wait it out.

I totally had a different thing in CA I must be thinking of Amy..the girl we got simba from said she want to San Diego to "Bunny Fest" and thats where she got all her new rabbits (All purebreds)

I no longer have Simba, but yeah thats pretty funny.
So, Sheriffs biting has gotten worse, although I haven't been bit since the chin/couch incident.

My in-laws live on a large property, and there is baby bunnies in thier horse barn where all the hay is. I caught a peek at a cheasnut baby scampering away. They are so adorable :)

Chewbacca is a perfect angel, although I have noticed she doesn't come out of her cage very often, but now that I think of it, when she didn't have access to go back into the cage, she would just lay next to it a lot. She is such an angel.

Chinwhillas are good. I get thier dust today, so I am pretty happy about that.

Well, thats it besides the large holes I have punched in my ears..lol. Sleeping was a tad difficult, but no worries. I did wake up to a literal mountain of dried blood behind my left ear..it was disgusting. I have to admit. They are slightly sore, but ok. Punches heal pretty fast, its just a matter of getting used to it and such.

I am going to order some plugs (Even though I can't change the jewlrey for 6 months) that are black with white anchors on them. I also realy like this stainless steel pair that has swallows cut out.

I'm being nosy and going to answer you, Paul :laughsmiley:....Midwest makes the Ferret and Critter Nations.

undergunfire wrote:
I'm being nosy and going to answer you, Paul :laughsmiley:....Midwest makes the Ferret and Critter Nations.
Thanks a billion Amy my petshop has been trying to track down the makers so they could order one and I just didn't know, I can tell them this tomorrow.

I can't talk about it. But I will freaking tell you, if somebody on this board messes up this investigation, you will KILL those rabbits. People are so oblivious to law and how the system works. I understand completley the want to help, but yelling at them will do no good. They will just hide the evidence. They need to be put in legal prosecution. People..I F**** swear. People are RETARTED. It just hurts me badly to see that I messed up, trusted a board, asked people not to do anything, but they dont' care. They want to do what they want to do, even if it isn't the right thing.
Really, what does PETA do? Raise awareness about certian compainies, but guess what? I don't know of a single company that has gone under due to PETA!
Now get the companies in legal trouble and they do!
And if PETA yells at them, GUESS WHAT? THAT IN NO WAY LEGALLY TELLS THE PLACE THEY CAN'T DO WHAT THEY ARE DOING. THEY WILL CONTINUE IT BECAUSE YOUR LITTLE ORGANIZATION HAS NO POWER.

ajaoeihteoihg

I am seriously pissed off.

Someone on this board, I presume? That's really too bad. I hope that things didn't get messed up to badly and that legal action can still be presued.

I read about the mall incident but didn't reply (uh don't worry I won't say anything - I don't remember the details really anyways, location and such), and noticed that it doesn't seem to be up anymore.

I hope things are resolved in a way that's favorable to the animals involved - that's all I'll say about it.

Exciting news about the chins! I hope you are able to get them this week.

I still don't understand, I missed the mall mishap, Can you PM me the details Myia, BTW you look stunning in the photo.

I can't paul, I am not allowed to talk about what happend. I can tell you when its all over. Sorry :(

And thank you for the compliment ;)

So, I was keeping my eye out for an angora or a jersey wooly when I came across and adorable baby frosty holland lop with only 1 ear. Something about this baby just speaks to me. Maybe if it is a boy, I will get him for Chewy.

I also have calculated Sheriff Eats 2 cups of pellets a day! if you don't find that ridicolous, its insane. Literally 2 cups. I have been measuring for 2 weeks. On top of hay, treats, and fresh veggies.

Oh it is ok Myia, I don't want you getting in trouble.

I hope you work whatever it is out.

Oh and it was the truth lol.

And maybe you should start limiting Sheriff slowly?

Yes you do look stunning.Interesting piercing, I think. I didn't read your other post re: the piercing b/c you said it wasn't for the squeamish and didn't think my stomach would appreciate it.:p

Sorry you're upset about the mall incident. I missed that post also. Yes I have alot of catching up to do. However the pics of your chins and buns are adorable! Hope you have a better night. Keeping my fingers crossed for those rabbits.

Thanks :) I didn't think it was a good photo of me at all! lol!

The post is now deleted, so you wont find it! lol.

Thank you again :)

The first Roller Derby game of the season is next saturday..I am planning a party for it and everything. I am pretty excited.

I missed the mall post thing, too....so text me!

Just come and steal Marlin for Chew....I won't care :laughsmiley:.

Back