MyBunnyBoys and JessicaRabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hank,

I'm already at that point. One of the most important things I learnedfrom horse back riding was to always be one step ahead of the horse,which is especially true as I was a show jumper and had to know aheadof time if the horse was going to need more leg to make it over a jump,more speed, a long stride to hit the take off spot, etc. So I'm verygood at thinging of worst case senario's and the best and quickest wayto get out of them. I'm a naturally cautious driver and always cover mybrake when I see a potential hazard, my instructor says that's awonderful quality and can't believe no one taught me it. It's justnatural for me to air on the cautious side. That paid off one day whenI was driving with my sister when a 2 or 3 year old kid ran into theroad and his parents were not in sight, I had been covering my brake assoon as I saw him and it paid off when he ran into the street.

Carolyn wrote:
Well,

I already told Fauna that you didn't care about her and how you have a life, but I'll see if she'll take a treat from you.

:?

-Carolyn

P.S. I know you're on your way to being a good driver.

Here's to Freedom! :dude:
Don'tcare about Fauna?! Now who would you be referring to?! You're justtrying tostop her from migrating north to Canada to comevisit Aunt MBB aren't you?And as for me having a life, Imustask what life you're referring to. :p

You know whats worse than a teenager learning todrive. That was me learning at 27 yrs old. I was a big chicken anddidnt learn till about 6 months ago. Only took twice to trick them intogiving me a licence. I dont know how i ever got along withoutit. But both our cars in one month died. NO good anymore.Need new ones, so i am feeling it worse than before i ever drove if acar broke down.

Cristy

MyBunnyBoys,

You're having 'a Life' was meaning how you are on the go and have a lotgoing on and can't be here to 'take care' of my Fauna Girl every day.Poor little thing doesn't understand that. She said, you didcrown her as Princess. She thought she meant something to you. PoorFauna.

Remember back in the days when you used to care about her?! I remember that.

*giggles*

Great analogy of applying what you've learned in horseback riding to driving. Good thinking!

Cristy,

Hats off to you for learning how to drive at 27. A couple of friends ofmine waited until years after that age. I know the feelings that comealong with taking it on at that point, and I applaud you for it.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
MyBunnyBoys,

You're having 'a Life' was meaning how you are on the go and have a lotgoing on and can't be here to 'take care' of my Fauna Girl every day.Poor little thing doesn't understand that. She said, you didcrown her as Princess. She thought she meant something to you. PoorFauna.

Remember back in the days when you used to care about her?! I remember that.

*giggles*

Great analogy of applying what you've learned in horseback riding to driving. Good thinking!

-Carolyn
Wow Carolyn, I get the impression you're trying to talk Fauna out ofloving me. ;):p:XBut soon, with the help of my fellowbunnynappers, Fauna will be living a life of luxury with Aunt MBB.;)Then I'll tell her mom doesn't care and has a lifeof her own. I crowned her princess purely because she's my littleprincess. :DI've got 2 brats here, so Fauna's my baby girl. :D

Latest posts

Back