MyBunnyBoys and JessicaRabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to ask the same question!

And you know ... Jess (the rabbit) is supposed to be Sherman's"Queen". How is he going to rule without his Royal Other byhis side? :?

Well I'm right here!

:shock:Wow Carolyn, you're observant! I was gone for like one day and you already noticed I'm missing!

No worries though, I've been busy with my boys and drivinglessons. Ihad my first one on Wednesday, and I tell you, I hate it! My instructorthinks I'm really good because I managed to get all the stuff of thefirst 2 lessons done in onelesson. Most people don't go intothe big city until their 3rd lesson, well my instructor is taking methere on my 2nd lesson. :shock:Did I mention I hate driving?lol. ;)

Did I mention I hate driving? lol. ;)

LOL MyBunnyBoys,

wait until you are driving abit with afew days of practice under yourbelt. You will discover the many benefits of Free-Wheeling! I meanbeing able to go where you7 want when you want. You will soon be[before you know it] quite comfortable with driving. Onething, when you set out, let me know which direction you are driving!So I can hurriedly drive in the other direction! Hee,Hee. JK enjoy yourfreedom!

Dennis,C.V.R.

I'm one of the few teens that hates driving anddoesn't want to drive. Sorry to everyone, but most of the people on theroads are idiots! It's a scary world, lol.

It's about time you come back, MyBunnyBoys!

It had to have been longer than one day. I'm sure it was. A day withoutyou, Mocha and Spice is like a day without my morning coffee.

I'm with you about driving and the idiots on the road. Becareful of 'Road Rage'. Don't forget to breathe when you drive.

:)

-Carolyn

P.S.

Love, Love, LOVE your new avatar pictures.

I hope you'll make your Christmas cards the ones you took of your boys last year. They were gorgeous shots!

-Carolyn

lol! Sorry everyone, maybe it was more than one day. I'll try to never leave you without your daily dose of Spice and Mocha. :p

No road rage problems here... yet. lol, my instructor told me to totreat all the people around me as idiots when I'm driving, even if it'smy parents in the next car.

I love my avatar too, I die for baby pictures, so cute, innocent, andsmall! Oh I'm in love. As I tell everyone who wonders why I'm stillsingle,Mocah and Spice arethe only men for me! Canyou see why it was love at first sight with Mocha? He was the odd ball,3 were grey, 2 were black, and 3 were black and white and then theirwas Mocha. I was disappointed though, there was no grey and white'slike the dad, but oh well! Mocha looks so much like his dad, whileSpice's head is different and looks more like his mom.

I remember hating driving at first too. Thebenefits out weigh it after awhile, but it does takes some getting usedto. I was nervous about the idiots on the road, and when faced withhighway driving I couldn't just focus on my own lane. I had to watchall the other goobers to make sure they weren't going to kill me. Justrest assured that you aren't alone on that. It sounds like you'll be anexcellent driver. Once you get your liscence and the pressure oflessons & stuff is gone, it will be more fun.

You'll never stop hating rush hour however, sad, but so true.

Fauna missed you most of all, Laura.

Poor little thing kept looking at me like, "Where's Laura? Doesn't she miss me?!" :shock:

Don't worry.

I took care of her.

-Carolyn

Sarah wrote:
I remember hating driving at first too. The benefits out weighit after awhile, but it does takes some getting used to. I was nervousabout the idiots on the road, and when faced with highway driving Icouldn't just focus on my own lane. I had to watch all the othergoobers to make sure they weren't going to kill me. Just rest assuredthat you aren't alone on that. It sounds like you'll be an excellentdriver. Once you get your liscence and the pressure of lessons &stuff is gone, it will be more fun.

?

You'll never stop hating rush hour however, sad, but so true.?

NO Doubt, Sarah!

A++ on that summary.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:

Poor little thing kept looking at me like, "Where's Laura? Doesn't she miss me?!" :shock:

Don't worry.

I took care of her.

-Carolyn
LOL! * hint, hint *...

I like highway driving. lol, they take uson the highway the first day, but I took get too worried about peoplearound me and changing lanes and everything that I forget to payattention to certains things, like speed forexample! Firstlesson and I was already speeding duringa lane change becauseI wasn't paying attention to the gas pedal but to where I was going.And the pressure wont be taken off of me, in Alberta we now have what'scalled a GDL for new drivers, it prevents new drivers from drivingbetween certain hours and soon, plusafter 2 yearsof having the GDL, you can get it taken off, but you need to take anhour long road test and pass to do it. I don't get the hype aboutdriving really, I won't even be drivinguntil I'm out ofuniversity because I won't be able to afford parking there or the costto ensure a car. Oh well, better to have it out of the way before theychange all the lawscompletelyand I have to waitlonger! lol.

Carolyn wrote:

Don't worry.

I took care of her.

-Carolyn
I missed Fauna! :DI'd hug her if I could, but since I can'tyou'll have to do it for me. Plus a little treat slipped to herwouldn't hurt, would it? ;):D

Well,

I already told Fauna that you didn't care about her and how you have a life, but I'll see if she'll take a treat from you.

:?

-Carolyn

P.S. I know you're on your way to being a good driver.

Here's to Freedom! :dude:

I'm one of the few teens that hates driving anddoesn't want to drive. Sorry to everyone, but most of the people on theroads are idiots! It's a scary world, lol.

MyBunnyBoys,

you are absolutely RIGHT! Everybody on the road drives like an idiot!I'm the only GOOD Driver! After all, it's MY Road! Isn't it? JK.

All you have to do is second guess every driver on the road.As your driving [and this will get easier as you drive more] think toyourself "What is the stupidest thing that driver ahead of me/on theside of me/behind me can do"? Then you will be prepared when THEY DOIT!!! HOLY Sugar Honey Ice Tea,as you swerve and pump yourbreaks then grab your heart and place it back in your chest where itbelongs. Yep, driving can be pretty scary. Where else can you get somuch excitment so quickly for the price of a few gallons of gas?Hee,Hee.

Dennis,C.V.R.

HankHanky wrote:
I'm one of the few teens that hates driving and doesn't want todrive. Sorry to everyone, but most of the people on the roads areidiots! It's a scary world, lol.

MyBunnyBoys,

you are absolutely RIGHT! Everybody on the road drives like an idiot!I'm the only GOOD Driver! After all, it's MY Road! Isn't it? JK.

?All you have to do is second guess every driver on the road. As yourdriving [and this will get easier as you drive more] think to yourself"What is the stupidest thing that driver ahead of me/on the side ofme/behind me can do"? Then you will be prepared when THEY DO IT!!! HOLYSugar Honey Ice Tea,?as you swerve and pump your breaks then grab yourheart and place it back in your chest where it belongs. Yep, drivingcan be pretty scary. Where else can you get so much excitment soquickly for the price of a few gallons of gas? Hee,Hee.

Dennis,C.V.R.

*Laughing So Hard!*

-Carolyn

haha hank my mom said the same thing when my sister was driving. then again she was paranoid :shock:

my sister says its fun to drive, but not fun to learn.

Latest posts

Back