my special rabbit Dobby (pic heavy) - RIP

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the compliments :)
and she looks alot like a mini kangaroo :p

she does have some hair on the bottom of her feet (thankfully)
but I try to prevent her from getting sore hocks with fleece bedding in her cage, and soft pillows for her to sit on
dsc-00571.jpg

Oh my gosh, she is adorable! My giant girl would love to be Dobby's personal cuddler :) Do you have a pic of the bottoms of her feet? I'm strangley curious how they look with finer fluff on them, because I loooooove watching Monty spread her toesies when she stretches. The fuzz hides so much!

thank you than k you thank you *hug*
I really appreciate that people loves my little Dobby :3
and thanks for liking her sweater & her bed, since I made them myself :p

here is the only photo I can find of the bottoms of her feet which looks like she has the beginning of sore hocks, which was before she got fleece in her cage, and that's when I got her home from staying with my parents for a month while I tried to get rid of RVHD bacteria lingering at my own home

img-4586jpg.jpg

and she does look a bit fuzzy in this photo, she gets "peach weeks" now and then, where she develops small fuzz all over, but that falls out within 1-2 weeks, and yes, that is how a rabbit tail looks without fluff :p

Last edited:
Good for you I bet dobby is glad you two met! Love the sweater, you must make some more may be a christmas one would love to see more photos

I loved the video. She's a fast little thing. her feet remind me of the wild buns that live here. I watched one that was on my patio and was especially noticing how skinny their legs and feet look as they have so much less hair than my buns. They have it, just shorter and less fluffy.

I might make some seasonal clothes for her, depending on what I can get a hold on :p
or if I ask my mother to knit a sweater for Dobby (she already knitted a sweater made of angora fur for Dobby)

and yeah, she's a fast little thing :p

maybe a little update is in order :p
today i got 2 whole grocery bags full of old shirts donated to little Dobby now that autumn is creeping closer, and she has more need of clothes than before

so she got a couple of new fancy shirts :)
but this one i by far my favorite :)
and matches my living room curtains XD
img-4775jpg.jpg

img-4781jpg.jpg

*make it stop*

Have you ever tried baby clothes? I was just wondering as I thought I could donate Dobby a couple of outfits. Ha. I bought a few onesies for my grandson the kind that snap on the bottom. I put them aside as I was buying some different items to send a box to mu daughter and some how they got overlooked. I just came across them not long agao and are way too small for my grandson now.

It just goes to show what we can do with animals against all the odds. She looks like a really happy bunny and is doing all the normal bunny things, why wouldn´t she. Great video, she is fast. Love all her accessories congrats on the jumping. I just love these feel good stories of beating the odds. You should be so proud of her and she is beautiful in so many ways. Look forward to more Dobby stories. She´s a star :big kiss:

Back