My rescue bunny Crabtree

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beauitful pair! Their colors are complimenting too :)

Not sure what kind they are, i looked in a book when I got Crabtree and he kind of looked like a Havana but i'm not sure.

I've been following Crabtree's story since you found her. Thanks for the update and glad he found a little friend!:D

Almost somebody's birthday. Can't believe he's turning 3

246894_10152032405080494_377092064_n.jpg

Hi there, that little sweetie is way too cute - makes me cry - thanks for taking her in. I have to say - bunnies should not be bathed - they clean themselves - it can be very very stressful to them and even cause them to go into shock and die. I am very happy she is doing good - I wish you all the best.

I LOVE you, Crabtree. Happy Birthday! I am overjoyed that you are doing so well even though you were taken from your bunny mom very young. You have the best human mommy now. Bless her heart for taking you in and loving you and raising you to be the gorgeous, dignified, intelligent, happy rabbit you are today!!! You two make me smile!!! Cheers!!! Hope you get some really good treats for your birthday.
:clapping::yahoo::clapping::yahoo::clapping::yahoo:

Latest posts

Back