My rabbits neak is leaning to one side, what should I do?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear Carrie,

I fully support every decision you make. You don't have to explain why you make the decisions you do.

I couldn't be more behind you, as I'm sure everyone feels. Of course weall understand and we all completely sympathize with what you're facing.

-Carolyn

Carrie, I've beenreading along as you've been going through this but have absolutely nouseful information to contribute so I've stayed silent. Ijust want you toknow I'm thinking of you and will keep you inmy thoughts and prayers. Raspberry

Thank youvery much everyone.It feels so good to know that so many people care about Martin and Iand our Emmit and (maybe) Dini. It's hard...I feel like Ihaven't been able to bond with her yet, although she and I enjoy eachother's company. I haven't felt a big connection with her yetlike I did with Emmit, but maybe that's because he was my first and isso perfect. It is hard...do I continue to bond with her onlyto find out that we can't keep her? She a really darlingrabbit, and would do well in any home who gave her love andattention. Until we know we're just going to do our best tokeep her happy and healthy. It's the only thing we really cando. I hope she will start coming around...I'll keep updating.

Thanks again for all encouraging words.

-Carrie and Martin

Not "(maybe) Dini", Dear Heart.

We do care and love her very much too. We long for her health and happiness as much as you.

:)

-Carolyn

Carrie, I too have no useful advice or help togive. All I can do is offer my thoughts at this difficult time for you,Martin, Emmit and Dini. It must be terribly hard for you all at thistime! Whatever happens all your friends here will be there for you!

Vickie

Hi all, I just spent the past hour and a halfwith Dinigirl, and I can't help it, I just love her. I thinkI finally started feeling it tonight, mostly when she licked Martin'sarm. She is simply a little love. She playful,silly, lovable, and has a great appetite. We are starting tothink that she may have an ear infection (possibly causing the headtilt?) because she is shaking her ears a lot and they seem to bebothering her.I have more hope that we can keepher.

We are going to use her appointment time that we were going to use toget her spayed to get her a new check up. I thinkonetooth is chipped as well. This little girl needsour help, poor thing. She is just soooo cool. Sheknows her name, and will come (most of the time) if youcallher-isn't that neat!?She loves attentionand being around people. She will pretty much follow usanywhere. I think Martin is even more attached toher. She really likes him...she's daddy's little girl forsure! I don't know how we would be able to part withher...This is either going to be really hard, or reallywondeful.

Just have to wait and see I suppose.

-Carrie

Oh Carrie, I wish I could wave a magic wand andhelp you. You really sound as if you're getting so attached to Dini -and she sounds such a lovely bun. I'm pleased for her thatshe has found someone who cares so much. Can you see anything in herears? I know someone who's rabbit had mites in the ear and that she wastilting her head to one side. Bless all of you - we are keeping ourfingers (and everything else) crossed for you!

Jan

Excellent insight, Pam.

P.S. Carrie, yes we docare about Dini too. I'm sorry if that didn't seemevident. :( Bless her heart. I hate thatshe's going through what she's suffering now. Just concernedabout Emmit's health and welfare also. I just really don'twant to see his long-term health compromised unnecessarily.Actually my heart goes out to you all (you, Emmit, your boyfriend, andDini).

Know that we're all behind you and yourwhole family and are rooting for you all. We support anydecision that you make.

I'm crosing my fingers for Dini's testresults. I hope that not only for you guys' sakes but forhers that it's only an ear infection, mites, or something that can bedealt with on a simple level.

BunnyMommy wrote:
I'm crosing my fingers for Dini's testresults. I hope that not only for you guys' sakes but forhers that it's only an ear infection, mites, or something that can bedealt with on a simple level.

So do we, BunnyMommy. Hopefully we can get a test done soon.

-Carrie

Hey this is ashleigh I'm former octet23. I havesome really sad news. Mocha Sprinkles died. We had a flood and thecages werennt high enough but I thank you all for caring SO much.

:shock: Oh God, I'm so sorry, Carrie.

How horribly sad.

-Carolyn

Back