My Rabbit Is Really Tired

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no Carol I am sooo soo sorry. Myheart is breaking for you. I lost my Flemish girl to the same thingwhen she was young. You are never prepred for it. You did all youcouldfor him. You gave him a truly wonderful life. I am sovery sorry.

There is a story called the Rainbow Bridge. I know it broughtmy family and I comfort when we lost our girl. I am going to bump it upfor you. It's were we add all our babies that have passed on and arewaiting for us. Please add Floppy to those pages.

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=575&forum_id=1

You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Tina

What a sad day :sad: I just got on theforum and saw all of this bad news... but I needed a goodcry. I'm so sorry that you had to go through the pain oflosing an animal. We all dred when that day inevitablycomes. All you can do is find peace knowing that you gavehima great life and there's nothing more you can do thanthat! Maybe eventually you will be able to adopt another bunto give a great life to also. Hang in there, and again, I'msorry.

~ Jamie

Oh, Bluevelvet, I'm sosorry. We worry so much about our littleones, and yet there is so much out of our hands.Floppy may have had a bad heart but it was a heart full oflove.

Rainbows and the best heart Floppy can have at Rainbow Bridge. :angel:

Dear Carol, I too, am sorry to hearthat Floppy didn't make it. This is a sad week for so many ofus that have lost a bun, myself included. I would like tothink that all our buns are now waiting for us at The RainbowBridge. I would like to think that they are now "whole" andhealthy....running & jumping & doing Binkies by thedozen. It hurts so much to lose them, especially so suddenlybut, they are now in a better place. We will see them againand then, our hearts will be full of happiness once more.(((Hugs)))), Charlotte

I just want to thank you all so much for allyour kind thoughts. If it wasn't for this forum and all the kind peopleI don't think I could even think straight.It hashelped me so much. Also when I was going to take him in to getneutered, I was so scared but you all reasured me he would be ok and hecame through with flying colors. You guys are the best. Thank you somuch. Tina thank-you for bumping up the Rainbow Bridge. I was crying myeyes out when I posted on there , but I will feel better knowing I didthat for him.My heart goes out to all of you whohave lost a bunny. I now know how prescious each and everyone of themare to us, when we lose them.

Carol

I know how you feel. I would have beenlost if not for the forum also. If you ever need to talk, share storiesor cry, please IM me ok? I'm PMing you my Im information. Any timereally.

Tina

Aw, Carol, Floppy was sooocute,and you obviously loved him so much.:( Condolences from a fellow Canuck. Ialways watched for your posts, loved seeing Floppy'spic. (And I reallydo hope youdecideto give another little guy such a loving home).

SAS

I think of you often, Bluevelvet.

I loved your little one and I know you miss him dearly. Ialways loved that avatar of him. He is definitely missed bymany.

-Carolyn

Hi Bluevelvet,

I know it sounds kinda silly, but I still think about you andFloppy. He really captured my heart even though I never methim.

I hope you're doing okay.

-Carolyn

Back