my prego bunn.. Overdue?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I got it working.

I had to go into Internet Explorer (I usually use FireFox), and then Ihad to change my internet settings (you need to use the custom securityoption), and enable unsigned ActiveX controls.

After finishing viewing the video I would highly reccommend that youchange the settings back to default or how ever you ahd them before.

I'm not seeing the bunny though?? But I guess she's still lying down.

If she started pulling fur, I would think she'd have the babies withina few hours of pulling fur. She may just be resting up tosave strength.

Did she put the fur in the nest?

--Dawn

yeah, it is jsut beacuse im ona privat server....

the lighting is rough, but im about to move the night light to hopefull make viewing better without desterbing her...

Good, means she knows to use the nest for the babies.

The lighting is much better now, and I did see bunny. Oh, did you just change the camera angle too?

I keep switching between the camera and the forum...

--Dawn

is the cam on okay?

it is too dark in her nest, but this is with her sun night light.. it looks amazingly bright on the cam!

she is relaxing and playing! off and on..
vet said if it isnt tonight, then we might have to intervein!

i just want my baby to be ok

Is her nest in the red tunnel?? I can see the cage, she's up on the right hand side ledge right now.

She seems pretty calm.

When Wildfire was about to give birth, she was very frantic, pullingfur and stuffing it in the nest, then doing it all over again 5-10minutes. It took a couple hours of doing this for her tostart giving birth.

She got into the nest box, and had all 5 babies in about 10 minutes. Once it starts, it's very fast.

Once it was over, and she jumped out of the nest box, I took the nestbox out, counted the babies and took out left over afterbirth. Then put the box back in.

By morning she had pulled lots more fur and the babies had been fed.

--Dawn

there are 2 shelves with bowls on on either end...

the left end has the nest under it and the right end has her litterbox under it

and the pink tube in the middle is her "escape tunnle" she uses it tostore stuff before she brings it to the nest, and she hides in it anddigs at it..

the cage is pretty much FULL of hey

3 different kinds

green fresh grassy hey

timothy

and straw for warmth

and then she has 2 waterbottles on with vitamins, one without, and 2 bowls on with plain pellets, one with dr mix, and freshies

she has hanging toys and toys to toss, i took out anything i thoughtwould be dangerous to the babies, ie crushing, or leg snaping..

she pulls most of her fur out when she is in the tube and then stuffs it in her nest

Looks good to me.

As long as she's putting all the hay and fur in the nest box she should do okay.

Just keep an eye out for any babies outside the nest.Sometimes birth can sneak up on them, and a baby will pop out beforethey can make it to the nest. Make sure the babies warm, thenput it in the nest with the others if that happens.

--Dawn

its 73 in my house and the end of the cage the nest is in is over the heater strip, so hope fully the babies will be warm enough

i have raised baby birds and i am prepared if i have to pull the babies, hopefully i wont have to.

i have kmr and a bubbie, and pipettes and saringes.

I got it to work, I can see the rabbit :D.

Very cool idea, I can see her play with the hanging toy and jumping up onto the shelf where that bowl is.

I work third shiftand so I'm checking the camera regularly. I just saw her stretch andlay down again :inlove:

C'mon babies :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

I keep seeing her go to the bowl then turnaround and plop down. I can even see her little nose opening andclosing as she breaths :hearts

It's early evening here so I will watch for a few hours.

What a cool idea! Wish i could do the same thing.

glad it is working for yall

im gonna try to put it in her nest after the babies are boarn so that everyone can watch them grow up!

and then im gonna put it in my bird room!

she loves her shelf, i put a pillow case on it so it is extra soft, and she seems to be compfy-er on it!

she hasnt been in her nest at all...

but she is eating more then normal for the evening!

i dunno

let em know if you wantme to change anything or move anyting..

nat & hunny

She really does love it! I don't think I've seen her get off for a couple of hours.

It's hard to see but she looks like a beautiful rabbit :inlove:

She just flopped!What a sweetheart :bunnyheartCan't imagine it's comfortablewith all those babies wanting to come out...

so if mom is 5lbs, and dad is 2.5 lbs, and there are 6 babies...
mom is brown with white belly and tail (eastern cottontail)
and dad is black with white markings on his belly and face (dwarf)
bothe parents have red between the ears, and super sweet calm personalities.

what do yall think babies will be like?

let me know!

Latest posts

Back