My precious boy.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daisyandoliver

Reaction score
I wanted to share because it literally made me stop and just say Awww and cuddle my bunny. :)

Earlier, about 2 hours ago I had to help Oliver because he had a piece of tape like stuff wrapped around his paw and he couldn't for the life of him figure out how to get it off. It was the tape stuff on shirts that say the size. Well he was shaking his paw and biting at it so I picked his foot up and unwrapped it and he shook his paw and hopped away happy.

I started working out and about 5 minutes from the end I was on the floor doing ab stuff and all that; and Oliver comes up by my head and starts to lick my face and started pulling at my hair and basically grooming me. I thought it was the cutest thing and the fact he was licking my face just made my heart melt. My dad said he probably thought I passed out. xD

Gosh I love this bunny SO much. <3

Awww! Squeezles!!!

Q will groom me at night sometimes. She'll hop onto the pillow and give me a goodnight kiss, usually when I'm reading...it's the most adorable thing! Non-rabbit people don't get it...they're like "you're happy because your rabbit LICKED you??"

Aww that is so cute!! I know where you are coming from. I had a similar post on here awhile back about a "grooming session" between Agnes and me how she would lick lick lick my face and then I would rub her head then stop and she would lick again. It was a sweet moment only bunny people "get" :)

haha awww that is so cute. I'm currently bonding with my new bun Millie, so there is a lot of laying on the floor watching TV and ignoring the buns. Millie acts all interested and sniffs me (we've all been in those beginning stages of bonding with our buns!) but Cheeto stares at me like "WTF are you doing????" One time I was laying there and he became concerned and started licking and then BITING me to get me to move. Bahh funny buns.

Awwww! :) Yes, Ripley will do this sometimes too-and I just love it when he does!

Awh, bunny kisses are the sweetest! Peter never used to give kisses or groom me but Phoenix is groomzilla! She hops all over me and sometimes when I am distracted she will lick my legs or arms and I just look over to her ears half up. It's just adorable!

I love it cause he has never done it to my before. He bite me a few times before he got neutered and was in his humping stage. :p But never groomed me. I love it. :) He is such a spoiled brat.

the other day, I was lying on the floor and Gazzles let me "groom" her bunny-style - I was petting her head and ears with the tip of my nose, hehe. I think she enjoyed it 'cause she's the submissive one so she does more grooming than getting groomed where Nala is concerned.

I slept in the bunny pen again last night and Nala came up and gently dug at my tummy again... and at one point, I woke up to find her sitting beside my head on my pillow, hehe. they also climbed on my back a bit.

AWWW I wish that my rabbits would do this. I have been a bad bunny mom lately. Beauty got spayed almost 3 weeks ago, so I have been letting her recover from her surgery. I have let her out to run in my kitchen only a couple of times and when she is out she just lays there doing nothing, which makes me not want to let her out much. Shiny Things got spayed last friday, so is still in recovery. She has not been out to run since the day before spay.

My experience with rabbits is that the babies will lick you for a time, but by weaning time they have completely stoped and never do it again. But yes bunny kisses are the BEST. My dog goes overboard on the kisses.

Latest posts

Back