My Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Such beautiful pictures. I love the closeups of the buny noses. Kiss each of them on those sweet noses. You havean eye for the camera and two very adorable models. Keep the picscoming.

Tina

Thanks Dajeti....i'm probably gonna try to takepictures on friday before my date. I can't do it today because of aScholastic Bowl meet. I'm gonna take MILLIONS of pictures! The problemis that photobucket.com takes so long to load!

Putting the buns on a more grass/hay based diet. Except for thebelieved-to-be pregnant Bramble....hopefully she conceives this time!

Going to build a HUGE outdoor pen for the rabbits/chickens, will post pictures of it being built.

Baby chicks~still planning on getting some, my mother got the flu andwas unable to get them this past week, we can't get them this weekbecause we didn't get the chick food.......hopefully some next week,will post some pictures!

Briar's gotten a lot tamer, he runs up to me when it's his day to have the coop floor!

We've got a half day today, fri. off and mon. off too! Will take some more pictures of the farm/animals!:D

More updates later!

100_0948.jpg

Ellie

here's what the Easter B brought me:

100_1046.jpg

here's Bramble at her Birthday party:

100_1005.jpg

100_1000.jpg

Here's what i gave them:

100_0994.jpg

• carrots
  • rabbit pellets
  • strawberries
  • spinach
  • oats
  • Fruity Cloud Treats
  • a dollop of Peanut Oil to hold it together
Here's the dogs:

100_1027.jpg

100_1028.jpg

Here's Brambiepoo:

100_1004.jpg

Here's Ginger doing the "play dead" (she can do it better

but she was flipping back over):

100_1029.jpg

Here's Briar on my bookself, hanging out:

aa5dec9c.jpg

Ellie

How in the world did I miss this? I am glad I found it. What truly awesome pictures.

100_0999.jpg

This is such a wonderful picture of them. They both look so sweet.

Duh where have I been.:shock: I never really noticedBriar has that white spot on his nose. I love it How Adorable. You justhave got to kiss that nose for me.

Bramble is such a doll. She always looks so elegant. She looksreally cute eating that strawberry. Give her a kiss for me and tell herI said Congratualtions on becoming a mom-to-be. Slip her an extra treatfor me.

The dogs are so cool looking. They're both cute but I love thefirst ones color and markings. Very unique and beautiful.

Tina

The pictures are awesome asusual.:DWhat happened lol, the half and half kitty turneddark? They are so cute. If I wasn't allergic I'd be screaming I wantone.

You chicks are adorable. I can't wait for mine to get theirfeathers in. I have a few just starting to get them in. I amso grateful for all the help you have given me. They are so muchfun.

Bramble looks so snuggly. I love the markings on her, she's so pretty looking. Such a doll.

Tina

Wonderful pics, Ellie. Bramble looks sohappy with her box at her side. I can't believe how big thatweek old chick is - wow. Do you know what kind itis? It has some lovely coloring coming in on the wing andtail feathers.

Well,the Illini Red (lol) is strikingin both color and size.So they are even bigger withmore feathersnow?Again -wow. If I was an pet, I would love to live at yourplace. Rub Bramble's not so little tummy for me.Can't wait to see the babies when they come.

Oh ok, I see her now. I can't get over how many feathers your chicks have wow. They must be huge now:shock:.

Jenni, I agree the colors are beautiful.

Tina

Latest posts

Back