My Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bramble Briar86

Reaction score
Here's one of Bramble:

100_0640.jpg

that's all for now!

Ellie

i've got pictures of the mama-to-be! i moved her into the cage in the basement last night...............

here she is, holing up in her nest-box, no kits yet:

100_0693.jpg

now she's strechin' out on the couch, "what's over there? ah, spongebob!"

df3b5e13.jpg

just a picture of Bramble and I on the old couch in the basement

100_0694.jpg

this is one of me holdin' my precious lil' brambie-poo

100_0704.jpg

ellie

Such beauties. :)

I have to admit, Briar hits a soft spot in my heart. How old is he?

-Carolyn

i'm not sure, i rescued both of them at the same time from a 4-H club that rescues various animals from shelters and adopts them out. yes, Bramble's a netherland dwarf, at least i'm pretty sure. I'll take some cute poses of Briar tomorrow for you Carolyn:).

Ellie

I'd love to see more pictures of Briar, Ellie. :)

As to breed type, This is a Job for Pamnock! She's our ARBA judge and expert.
Send her a PM and ask her to have a look this thread. She may want to see a couple of more pictures, espcially some close ups.

-Carolyn

Briar looks like a possible Lop mix -- the color is Chestnut.

I agree that Bramble appears to be a broken Netherland Dwarf.Although the broken Dwarf pattern is not recognized in the US, they are not uncommon.

Very Cute!

Pam

YAY! after church, my mom and i bought some stuff at walgreens, i bought some fake flowers for this mini-"photo shoot."

i just went out after i got home from church and took these of Briar:

this is an ADORABLE one:

100_0742.jpg

this one is so cute:

100_0748.jpg

i'll post more later, photobucket is taken a while to load

Ellie

Ellie,

Your buns are sooo adorable! Look at those short ears! It makes want to cuddle with Bramble! Send more pics!

Ally

Wow Ellie,

Briar is even prettier than I had originally thought. The close-up picture of him being outside is stunning. He looks like a wild rabbit to me. I love the black spots near Bramble's nose. So cute.

Keep taking pictures of your babies. Briar is a ham. There's not one bad picture of him. It looks like he's posing in all the pictures.

:)

-Carolyn

They are so cute and the pics with the flowers are just adorable. I wonder if he would try to eat the flowers:)

Latest posts

Back