My New Baby!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
I just picked up my new baby bunny today. Shehasn't been named yet but she's a Sable Point Holland Lop doe. So farshe has a mischivious personality and is very curious. I'd like peopletop help me find a name for her. I don't want S or M names because Ialready have those for Mocha and Spice and I want names that are notthe average pet names.

baby1.jpg

baby2.jpg

Aww MBB shes beautiful! You've been waiting a long time for her haven't you.

I'm just looking for names now. Lets us know what you decide!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Vickie

*EDIT* WILLOW,COCOA, HOLLY, HAZEL, GRACE, April, Brandy, Buttercup, Caramel, Clover, Lucy, Penny,

Just a couple I found :D

I was looking though the website and I foundGaelic names. Zinna is pretty... it means "from a castle". Una is alsopretty it means Lamb... and she kinda looks like a little lamb. Seodagis also pretty that means "little jewel". Cariad means "sweetheart"

My friends name is Kayla, I don't think she'd appreciate that. :p

Thanks everyone, I'll do some searching. She's already living up to thenickname ' Trouble on Training Wheels' which is the nickname Iaccidentally gave her before I even knew about her, lmao. For now I'mcalling her Squirt because that will be one of her nicknames.

I've been allowed to get another bunny since the middle of June and Ijust now got her so I have been waiting a long time. Even before that,I was already contacting breeders. :angel:

She's sleeping now. I made a straw nest in a cardboard box for her andgave her a small stuffed dog and she's locing it. She's sleeping in thenest with the stuffed dog.:D

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
My friends name is Kayla, I don't think she'd appreciate that. :p

Thanks everyone, I'll do some searching. She's already living up to thenickname ' Trouble on Training Wheels' which is the nickname Iaccidentally gave her before I even knew about her, lmao. For now I'mcalling her Squirt because that will be one of her nicknames.

I've been allowed to get another bunny since the middle of June and Ijust now got her so I have been waiting a long time. Even before that,I was already contacting breeders. :angel:

She's sleeping now. I made a straw nest in a cardboard box for her andgave her a small stuffed dog and she's locing it. She's sleeping in thenest with the stuffed dog.:D

Well I would be proud! :p

LOL Your Friendshould feel Honored ,especially where You thinkenough of her to name your newBaby rabbit after her .

What a little DOLL!!!

:happyrabbit:

I'm in LOVE!!

-Carolyn

What a beautifulbaby! She is so special, andher colours are so different. No wonderyou want a different name for her to standout.I see her ears have comedown. That one ear up is so cute.

Have Mocha and Spice noticed the new addition yet? :p

Rainbows! :)

Wells he peed on my hand but they didn't seem to notice when I got home, we'll wiat and see how they react later!

Latest posts

Back