My New Baby!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oh she is a cutie pie!!!

I like the name April or Libby, but maybe after you spend a little time with her a name will come to you.

She is an absolutely beautiful little bunny.

You guys are going to be so sick of baby pictures in a few days.

Holland17.jpg

Holland16.jpg

Holland15.jpg

Holland14.jpg

Holland13.jpg

Holland12.jpg

Holland11.jpg

See, ear control, lmao.
Holland9.jpg

I just got her and already getting the bunny butt!
Holland8.jpg

Holland5.jpg

Holland4.jpg

Holland3.jpg

Holland2.jpg

Holland1.jpg

She is the cutest little bunnyever! I loved the videos of her running and binkying aroundlike a big girl. Look at that face--

Holland11.jpg

I am very lucky. Not only do I have her after Ithought I would never find a breeder but I have Mocha and Spice -- mylovely boys. But boy, I didn't notice how big they were until now.:shock:I spend all day carrying her around and then pick upthe other 2 and think they gained 10 lbs over night!

Ohhh I loved the videos with the binkying and that jump almost straightup was funny, I actually thought at the end she would jump out of thebasket LOL

Ohh she is a sweetie and I could never get sick of looking at pics etc.

What I do want to know is how you got your videos on there?

I have a couple of short clips of Bindy binkying etc and was going topost them here but I haven't figured out a place that can do it (likeyou know how photobucket lets you do pictures)

I actually stumbled across that site a while ago. It's a video blog site but it works great for this!

Just upload videos and post the link here.

Ok thanks, I'll re open your link and then save the page and look at it after :D

I have bindy binky clip since moving into the new house and have been wondering how I would get them here :ponder:

Oh gawd I think I am in love with these emticon thingys :inlove:

Laura, just gotback from the lake and checking out these new pics and videos! She issoooo gorgeous!!! :shock:I can't believe how lucky you wereto get such a beautiful baby! You've waited all this time and then whenyou finally got her she turned out so wonderful!

Raspberry

She's everything that I'm missing in the other2. She is a little kisser! She's quite funny and such a little love.The boys don't know what to make of her and Mocha bit her ear today.

Latest posts

Back