My New Baby Lily!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
new bow pic added!
lilyG.jpg

She is very beautiful, my husband has a thing for the sables ;)she looks like she has a bit of attitude in there too :p

good luck when you start showing and breeding will be expecting lots of pics in the rabbitry :D

Wow, she's beautiful...she looks just like my Lola did when she was a baby. I miss her.

Oh my gosh..... She's soooo beautiful! I love her!!! Her and Smoky are going to make the cutest babies ever, and we're all going to DIE of jealousy!!! I just can't imagine how cute it will be.......

I think it should be illegal for other people to own bunnies as cute as this... except for me of course :p

Jen xx

lol i wanted to do the bow cause shes my first girl! lol i found the bow at a store in the mall called Hot Topic. it was on a necklace chain. then i used alittle dab of elmers glue to put it on. comes off if you add alittle water to it! came out super cute!

I love Hot Topic, hehe.

And that has to be the cutest picture I've ever saw in my entire life so far.

Can I pleeeeeeease have her?

SEriously!!!!!! Baxter! saw the photo's and NOW wants a Girlie Friend.. Mind you he is 6 months old and he is getting neutored next wednesday,butnow -ALL night he isyelling at me since he saw the photos:

"Will you get her for me?" ("My answer"- NO!) "Can I have her? "She's so pretty? (Me - NO!) I'min LOVE with her !!" (Me- talk to me next weekend, you MIGHT be feeling differently)..

LOL.. What a cutey......... I don't think I could go to work with that at home?!..

Latest posts

Back