My little oinkers!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luna21

Reaction score
Bunbun loves to circle my feet and honk!! I keepwondering if I have a buck or a doe!!???? She hasn't ever sprayed me, Iguess I would know if she did!!! hehe:D:pHow do you knowyou've been sprayed?? is there a specific odor?? will she lift hertail??:DIm just curious because im starting to think she's ahe!!!

Ha ha ha !!:pTHanks for warning meguys, I guess I'll know what to look for!!! I think its a she thenbecause I think she's already reached sexual maturity and doesn'tspray, but she does love to lick and groom things... especially thecarpet:D:pLMAO its usually pretty wet when she's finishedwith it, she even has a little bunny doll that she likes to groom !!!Isn't that just the cutest!!!!!!!!!:p:p:p:p:pand she's such abig suck, she sleeps with me every night !!!!!!

LOL Well at least you won't have spraying tocontend with. :D Cleaning it up ishorrid! It's all over our lovely sky blue curtains in the bunroom! :?

Latest posts

Back