My little boxing champ - and question about cage

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heavenlyshelties

Reaction score
Cordie is such a little bugger!! Now rather than trying to attack the scoop she's boxing me.Literally! She'll lift both her front paws up and pop my hand with them. I've been trying to calm her down slowly and giving her one on one attention. This worries me though because heaven was wanting to do 4 - H with her this summer and well she isn't ready to be handled.

Now off subject you know I am the one who hates the wire cages, but well there is a breeder that will make me a wire cage that is four times as big as the ones I have now for both girls to go in. It has landings so they can climb and jump to but again it's wire!! If they have been pampered on plastic bottoms with their feet for a year or more is changing to wire a bad thing?

:bunnydance:Bumping for morehelp than I can give.

How old is Cordy? Is she spayed? (Sorry IDK much about 4-h). Try distracting her when you go into her cage.

Well I don't like the wire cages but if you do go that way make sure to offer them something they can rest on. Cardboard works well. Have you thought about NIC? You could build some great cages.

Latest posts

Back