My little angel!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbit_whisperer

Reaction score
LOL anyways here's my lil babie.

Hiya momma.

himomma.jpg

another one. Perry:hi mom!!

Himomma2.jpg

Perry:but why I gotta take a picture with the cat!? Angel:you know I hate my pictures taken.Perry:mom why?...Me:because It's a good family photo.Perry:eek:hhh.....no really why? Me:*sighs*

Butwhy.jpg

Perry:I disaprove of this picture!

disaprove-1.jpg

Perry:Who needs a stupid watchdog when you have a watchrabbit!

WR.jpg

more coming tomorow.

He is just too cute! Did you end up naming him Perry then? I love it!

So whats his story, was he a rescue?? Hes adorable!

for the moment that is his name till I find another name.

I'm going to name his a greek name,greek god,ect.

And thank you is is very cute,I'm afraid I dont know anything about his past and yes he's a rescue.

Is that you in the blue zip-up? Because I just spotted something... RED HAIR! Do you have red hair? I do, too.I was theonly girl in my graduating class to have it, too.

And yes, I'll be waiting for those pics ;)

yeah I have strawberry blonde hair,that's what a barber called it...odd.

only one in my school to have red hair besides a friend of mine and theres over 300 kids so that's saying something.

I wish I had pure white hair,all I would need is red eyes then I dont need a halloween costume.:D

LOL! That would be a good costume, that's for sure. In my entire school of like 3500 kids, there are I think five guys with red hair, and two girls with red hair. I guess that makes me special *cough* or just... odd. lol! I used to hate it when I was younger, but now I really like it. I get lots of compliments!

dont know why so many people like red hair,I get every human is programed to like ti,that and saying "puppy dog,kitty cat,or bunny.." I just lose it when someone calls a rabbit a bunny it's so degrading. yeah sure a 2 pounds dwarf yeah but a big ol 16 pound flemish I mean really you cant call that a bunny more like a horse or a dog.LOL

LOL. I use the phrase bunny pretty easily, I have to admit. Well, actually, I usually just call rabbits by their first names. But, if I don't know the name then I'll say, "What a cute _______ (insert breed name here), what's it's name?". Or, if it's a mixed breed: "What a cute bunny!" So yes, I suppose I'm guilty. I think people like red hair because it's so uncommon and rare. It seems old people like it the most :D

Latest posts

Back