My Girls!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know right? He still loved her, and he thought Maya was adorable, but whenever he was playing with Teddy he'd tell her all the time how ugly he thought she was. :(

littl3red wrote:
I know right? He still loved her, and he thought Maya was adorable, but whenever he was playing with Teddy he'd tell her all the time how ugly he thought she was. :(
you should've kicked his butt to the curb just for that! :p teddy's the cutest little fluff-ball, anyone who could insult her to her face is bad people.

He thought Teddy was ugly!?!?!? What the..........!

Yeah I agree with everyone. It's hard to accept it now because you are in pain, but I bet you'll have a story like Morgans to tell in a few years. You'll be happy and glad that this happened. And he'll be the loser ;) Like i said, I know that doesn't seem possible now......but just wait.....

I second the vitamin on an empty stomach thing, totally gets me sick too. Maybe soup? Or splurge on a cheesy pizza or a greasy burger :) sometimes food can be a comfort too.

And sometimes when I'm sad, I watch a sad movie. Sounds counterproductive but it works! Sometimes a good cry can actually make you feel better. My favorite chick flick bawl movies? Beaches, Terms of Endearment, Steel Magnolias, Fried Green Tomatoes.....

So maybe rent a movie and pig out :)

Glad you have support from your friends and family. Hang in there Ashtin. You'll get through this. I promise.

My friend Marcus and I went to see Red Dawn last night but I couldn't finish it. I couldn't watch it. We're thinking about watching Batman movies later because we're both big fans of Batman but I've never seen any of the movies except the one where Jack Nicholson played the Joker. I want to see the new ones.

Totally unrelated to break-up cures.
You've never seen any of the new Batman movies?! hahaha. WHAT?! I'm sorry, that just seems a little shocking!
They're pretty good. Just really long!

I have never seen any super hero movie, starwars, star treck, anything in the least bit scarry etc.... I have only been to a movie theater 1x in 10 years and that was to see magic mike. (major let down, not good at all).

I like the dark night, that was a good movie in my opinion. Heath ledger did a wicked job playing the joker! I've neve4 seen any of the originals though :/

Batman movies are my feel better movies. You can always tell how crappy I'm feeling by which Batman I'm watching. No way you can feel bad watching Batman!!
I think Teddy would like to watch a Batman movie...just sayin'.

dlijjillllllll

Qtip here! I stole keyboard privileges! (See the scuffle above to prove it!) Teddy and Maya...you need to make your mommy let you sit on the bed and watch movies. It is SO much fun! Plus, you can always burrow in the blankets if the music gets scary. Batman is a little scary for a bun, but if you like scary noises, it's for you!!

Latest posts

Back