My Girls!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I guess Teddy and Maya are bonded now. I went hunting for a week so my mom and boyfriend were taking care of the buns. Boyfriend locked the cage wrong and they've been squeezing past the divider. When I came home they were both cuddling in Maya's side of the cage. Nobody's hurt... Kinda an anticlimactic ending to a long process of bonding, but if it's done, I'm happy. XD

Sounds like congrats are in order :) isn't it a great feeling!? Yay!!!

So did you remove the divider and they are officially moved in together?

Often times you need a vacation from a vacation. Vacations can be very tiring. Our family vacations over the last 5 years have been 2 caribian cruises, 1 alaskan cruise, a week in Washington DC, and a little road trip to the river (I did not feel like going on the last one). We are always exausted from traveling and it takes us a few days to recover.

SOO glad that they are bonded now hopefully :)

haha awh, you are so lucky that the work has been done for you! Yeah, you do sometimes need a vacation from a vacation. Sorta why I don't like to have days off because I feel exhausted and lazy :/

Ashtin, I'm so sorry! :( Oh my word, I had to re-read this I'm so shocked. Thats terrible!! :tears2:

Ashtin, I'm so sorry :( I wish there were something I could say to make you feel better but there isn't........

Boys suck sometimes and love hurts sometimes......I had my heart broken too when I was young.

Vent to us if you need to. And snuggle your girls ;)

:yeahthat:

Boys are totally stupid sometimes. I'm so sorry :( I've had my heart broken a few times too. It's the worst...Hope your buns are extra snuggly!

Oh nose! Qtip says she'd come over and kick him for you with her big strong legs.
Glad you've got your girls to snuggle. He's an idiot to leave a gal like you (Tippy agrees...she sees how spoiled your bunnies are). In time, you'll see that. Hugs from Texas!

It sucks because I changed my plans around. I was invited to join the honor college at Oklahoma State and I said no because I was supposed to move in with him in Manhattan and go to K-State.

Awh, I hate to say it, but sometimes it is in your best interest to be selfish in life. He's just a dumb guy and doesn't know what he's getting himself into, he's going to regret it! You're young, you've got the world (and buns) going for you! Keep your head up and maybe things were just supposed to happen this way, you didn't go to Oklahoma State but hey, you might end up doing something completely different or somewhere you wouldn't have been otherwise.

Easier said then done, there's always the light at the end of the tunnel!

awh, what a jacka-- :( it's his loss, imo.

I know how hard it can be when such a long/serious relationship comes to an end (especially if you didn't want it to)... nothing makes it better except the passage of time. trite as it sounds, though, everything happens for a reason and every experience, good or bad, helps shape your life and who you are as a person. for every good experience you have later in life, you may not have ended up there if things in your past had gone differently.

Thank you all, I really appreciate your support. I have a few good friends who are making sure I'm doing okay. People who I never talked to at school are texting and messaging me asking if I'm okay and if there's anything they can do. I'm getting hugs from people whose names I don't even know. Three of the teachers hunted down my phone number and have been calling and texting me making sure I'm okay. I was gone from school Wednesday (the day he broke up with me,) back in school yesterday and gone from school again today (I'm really ill because I haven't eaten anything since Wednesday morning except a small cup of ice cream and a couple chips. I'm also pretty dehydrated so I don't know, my parents might take me to the hospital later because I have been throwing up more than I've been taking in.)

He did something terrible yesterday. He brought his new girlfriend to the animal shelter, where we always volunteered on Thursdays.

Oh wow, I'm really sorry. What a jackass for bringing someone else to the shelter!
I remember what it was like to be 17 and I was in a similar situation, it is so very hard at that age. But, like Jennifer said only the passage of time will help. And think about it, I got my heart broken at 16 or 17, then re-met my now husband at 19 and got married at 20. Now at 23 I have a house and a family and couldn't be happier, it was a blessing that when I was a teenager it didn't work out.
Because THAT guy, is a L.O.S.E.R. He's 25 and still lives at home with his parents! lmao.

You'll be alright, its just really hard. All of us who are a little bit older know how it is and know how it feels. But we don't know your exact feelings.
Hug and cuddle your girls, they love you no matter what! The love of an animal and a child are the best loves you can find.
Remember to eat something, just take some deep breaths and eat anything! We can't have you withering away to nothing on us! We NEED to hear about Teddy and Maya, and your life of course. :p

Yeah, I ate a couple crackers earlier and managed to keep them down. My mom is also making me take a bunch of vitamins because I'm not getting my nutrition or something.

He thought Teddy was ugly, so it's probably for the best anyways.

The vitamins with no food might be whats making you sick. I can't take my vitamins before I eat, they make my barf. haha.

How in the hell could he think Teddy was ugly? Oh my. That ball of fluff is SO precious!

Latest posts

Back