My dog has cancer...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's a beautiful dog! I'm so sorry that you're losing her. :( You are doing the right thing in letting her go when you know she's in so much pain. The wonderful people on this board will be here for you during those 2 weeks when your mother is visiting. Keep coming on. The animal lovers here know what you're going through!

Please forgive my absence. Vicky went to the bridge last Friday and it has been a rough week without her. She went very peacefully and I held her until she passed. It is absolutely the hardest thing I have ever done. We brought her home and buried herby the barn, in a shady, cool place. We are going to make a headstone, as soon as I can think of something appropriate.

Aries, our other Gordon Setter keeps looking for her. I'm doing what I can to help him cope. He depended on her so much.

Thank you to everyone that sent PM's. I so appreciateyour comforting thoughts.

I am so sorry that the time finally came for Vicky. While her suffering is over, I know yours is still strong, and I will be keeping you and Aries in my prayers.

God Bless, Vicky. You were an awesome companion and friend.

Jan

BlueGiants wrote:
Please forgive my absence. Vicky went to the bridge last Friday and it has been a rough week without her. She went very peacefully and I held her until she passed. It is absolutely the hardest thing I have ever done. We brought her home and buried herby the barn, in a shady, cool place. We are going to make a headstone, as soon as I can think of something appropriate.

Aries, our other Gordon Setter keeps looking for her. I'm doing what I can to help him cope. He depended on her so much.

Thank you to everyone that sent PM's. I so appreciateyour comforting thoughts.

I'm so very sorry Cathy. She was a beautiful dog.

Pam

Words cannot describe how sorry I am for you - Vicky seemed like one special dog - Hold on let me rephrase that - Vicky was one special dog. She was loved very much by all and will have a lovely time at the rainbow bridge waiting for someone she knows. xxxxxx Best wishes to all xxxxxx

I'm so very sorry to hear the sad news...what a very special and dedicated girlshe was.

Your in my deepest thought's

Run free Vicky

Cheryl :pink iris:

Cathy, I just now found this thread again and I am so sorry! I had no idea that you had to put her down last week. You poor thing! I know it's awful to do that at anytime!

:hug:

I'm just finding this thread, now, too, I'm so very sorry, Cathy. :( Losing a family memberyou love is such a heartbreaker.

I'm sorry I haven't been here for you. :(

sas :sad:

Latest posts

Back