My Chicks Hatched!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishbunny

Reaction score
I'm so excited the chicks hatched. I just went out to lock in the hens and I can hear them chirping under the mommy hen! I don't know how many there are, I have to wait for my parents to come home so my Dad can lift up the hen because she will attack me, I can't wait to see them!!! :)

My Dad came home, we have four already hatched and one on the way out of the egg, and two full eggs which we don't know if they have chicks in them or not we'll see tomorrow, I have a pic of one I'll put up now, I'll take more tomorrow! Their so cute I'm so excited!!

Just the babies because we can't tell most of them apart, especially the rhode island reds :)I'll be looking for names soon, when I get home tomorrow :)

Yaay congrats!! Do we get pics??

I only have a pic of one because it was cold and mom wanted them back, I'm just getting it ready now. I'll post a ton tomorrow when I come home and it's bright :)

how cute... my husband brought home 3 bantams and 1 baby goose... the baby goose aparently thinks i am momma... he follows me around... your chicks are adorable...

These babies are part bantam :)Their grand-mother who we have here is a bantam.

I've just been out to give them food and water, mom should show them how to eat tomorrow :)

It would be great if you all could think of some unisex names for them, I'll be taking pics of them all tomorrow so that should be a help.

Sam is my brothers name :)I like it though, I'm sure he'd love one to be called after him :)

Latest posts

Back