My bunnies new homebase!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jasminebunny

Reaction score
Hi so this is my bunnies new home!
Shes allowed run around time .

But this is her homebase

Is it okay?

It looks great, but I would add some hanging toys and hay. That is also a lot of litter! You probably only need 1/2 of that amount. Make sure you top it off with hay too.
She is a very pretty bunny.

So this is her base right? Sounds suitable if there were, like @Mariam+Theo said, less litter, more hay and hanging toys. Maybe you could fit a small cardboard box right next to the litterbox as a hideyhole?

She sure feels crammed then. She wants to get out. Will she be free roaming your rooms?

She SURE wants to be out. That's better but i can't see hay. Was it placed where it doesn't show?

Well if she has plenty then it's just fine! Glad to hear that she's freely grazing around wherever she wants. Where she's allowed to, of course.

Also wanted to double check if this treat is okay.
Its got honey , wheat , corn and seeds in it and she seems to love it !

If you sent a picture, it didn't come through. I personally wouldn't feed it to Theo because rabbits shouldn't have honey, seeds, or corn, and should only sometimes have wheat.

If you sent a picture, it didn't come through. I personally wouldn't feed it to Theo because rabbits shouldn't have honey, seeds, or corn, and should only sometimes have wheat.
Nope didn't send a picture , okay it was labeled as safe for buns .
She enjoys chewing on it.

Most things that say they are safe for rabbits aren't. I didn't know that when I first got Theo so I bought all the cheap treats from pet stores. Now that I know they are bad for rabbits, I stay away. I always shame the rabbit aisle in stores, lol.

Most things that say they are safe for rabbits aren't. I didn't know that when I first got Theo so I bought all the cheap treats from pet stores. Now that I know they are bad for rabbits, I stay away. I always shame the rabbit aisle in stores, lol.
Same.
Haha

Latest posts

Back