My Bohemian Bunnies part 2..2011

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as promised some bunbun pics.. he is NOT happy, he is in the bathroom and the door has been shut.. Babyboy is in a cage ( not large enough) but I had to clean sometime!!!!!!! so both boys were out of my way. the big boy took my hurricane out for awhile and so I cleaned and then snapped pics in between so not a photo shoot but a photo grab.

bunbun looks worse for wear :( I am with him everyday and yet I don't realize until I see pics how much startingly older he looks since Manu attacked him :(

13748_151739_120000000.jpg

Grow back fur...

13748_151739_120000001.jpg

13748_151739_120000003.jpg
13748_151739_120000004.jpg
Babyboy" what the **&(&* am I in?? let me out!!"
He is out now.. I had to vinegarize everythinggggggg...

:) Good to see Bunbun, being healthy and his eye looks great, Tris ! It's seems to be healed very well. :) YAY !
Is he shedding now, Bunbun ? Kimi is so fluffy now, I have to groom her more than once per day now. :) Fur everywhere ! Fur season, woohoo ! LOL. :D
Oh don't forget to let your Babyboy out, Hehe. He's lovely by the way :)
Take care !

Vircia YES lol fur everywhere.. arggh.. bunbun's other eye looked a bit weepy yesterday and is a little better today but i'm going to keep an eye on it. he has a habit of poking his face headfirst into the hay though and it's happened on and off through the last 3 years.
Babyboy is out..bad little bunny lol

LOL :D Buy Bunbuna a cool sunglass, protecting him from getting hay into his eye. Hehehe must be soooo cute a bunny boy with sunglass. hehe, just kidding.. :) Kimiko gets hay stucking between her lips and her moustache sometimes, first few times she tried to get it out herself, some successful,some not. So when I tried helping her, she ran away. But lately, just this morning actually.. she got hay stuck again. I didn't see, but it was her coming to me, hopped on my lap and looked at me like " Mom, SOS ! ". It was funny and cute in the same time. LOL
:( Where are Lis and Brandy ? I Miss them :'(

Awww, I feel special :hugsquish:

I love Bunbun soooo much. My boys are shedding as well and I am constantly rubbing my face in their fur and well it's not fun anymore since I come up with furry lips....hehehe

Guys, I feel like I'm a bunny right now. I am totally covered with fur... cak ! cak ! cak ! and I think I have furball in my throat... I gotta go !!!
:D LOL Miss you guys. Take care !

well.. finally we have a space large enough for Babyboy.. what a struggle it's been.. I had a weird feeling tonight and decided to go to a thrift store where I found this HUGE dog crate and it was only $35.

I JUST put him in this so it's bare.. his hay isn't even in there yet.. but I was excited. The pictures don't do justice to the size of this thing lol makes Finn look teeny lol

13748_201713_470000000.jpg

13748_201713_470000001.jpg

:) Nice cage. :) he seems to like it, hehehe. Why I didn't think of dog cage in the beginning ? Now I learn from it. The fact that I bought a small rodent cage for Kimi at the first place is killing me... I should did more research :( bad momma. Now I'm learning from mistakes I did :)
Tris, which bedding you use for your boys ? I'm looking for new bedding for Kim...this one is good, only it makes quite a lot of dusts.

Thanks Vircia! BunBun's cage is too small as well. He isn't in it much but the time he is, I feel guilty too. I'm Looking for a smaller dog crate for him then I will be a happy bunnymama ;)

I use wood pellets for wood stoves for bedding. There is absolutely no dust at all! It's wonderful.

Hope you have a great day, Vircia!

And when they pee on it... How it looks like ? I mean.. the one I'm using right now. when it's wet with Kim's pee, it become sticker and turns into a small ball. So I can easily remove it. Only one minus is that when it's quite some times laying there and the more Kim steps on it, the more it becomes dust.
Thank you, Tristana. Have a great day too :)

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
Looks like enough room for a shelf too! He just needs to mess it up to make it his.
LOL yes, I agree..he has messed it up now for sure. I have to figure out how to make a shelf because I would have no idea how to secure it.. can you help me out with this one?

The littertraining is going horribly still.. that's a constant frustration. He poops everywhere in his cage. not "little here and there's" but piles. He doesn't pee anywhere but in his litterbox which is awesome but the poop problem ...argghhhh.

and out of his cage? nothinggg is safe lol nothing... I put vinegar on the couch, he doesn't care, the rugs, the pillows, the toys.. everything.

I'm hoping by fixing him soon ( if his boy parts ever decide to show themselves) that this will end!

Funny, but my 4 year old unneutered male is perfectly litter trained. He is the neatest boy in the world... so I'm not sure if it is just individual personalities. You'd think BunBun would be going everywhere too.

weird bunnies :p but omg they are both so sweet. :inlove:

Bunny parents wrote:
And when they pee on it... How it looks like ? I mean.. the one I'm using right now. when it's wet with Kim's pee, it become sticker and turns into a small ball. So I can easily remove it. Only one minus is that when it's quite some times laying there and the more Kim steps on it, the more it becomes dust.
Thank you, Tristana. Have a great day too :)
When they pee on the wood pellets they dissolve into a wet mush but it doesn't seem to turn to dust at all and dries quickly but stays darker and no longer look like pellets. Years ago, with Simon, I used newspaper based litter for cats called, " yesterday's news" but it ended up getting too expensive.

Btw, Kimi is gorgeous.. I love all your pics soooo much!

Tris, thank you so much for your reply. Would you mind show me how the package looks like ? It seems really good bedding. This one, like I said, is good too, only annoyed thing is it turns into dust when it lays there long time.
:) hehehe, I'm glad you like Kimi's pics. I'm waiting to see more pics of your lovely boys too. How are they doing ?
Hugs !

I'll take a picture of the bag.. We get them at a home improvement store. People buy them for their woodstoves. I love them because there is no odour at all.

Babyboy is doing great. he is loving his crate. He is in it most of the day and it's helping the litter training. His dog cage has to be cleaned twice a day because he hasn't caught on to his litterbox very well BUT when he is out, he doesn't go on the furniture anymore which is a miracle!!

I read that crate time is training time which is helping ease my guilt that he isn't out all the time like he used to be.

BunBun is always good. Never has an accident, is laid back and just mellow lol. he's not a cuddle bunny anymore though.. he'd rather scoot all over the place ;)

I'll take more pictures soon. I'm still trying to organize the apartment so it feels cosy.

:) hugs back to you, Vircia!

Tristana, nice cage.

Do you have any of the NIC panels? You can make a shelf out of them and attach it with the wire ties. That what I do in mybunny cages. I then cover them with a type of board and then use a "Binder Clip" to keep the board frommoving. Geez am I making sense here.:?

Susan:)

PS

Cute Cute Bunny.

Latest posts

Back