My Bohemian Bunnies part 2..2011

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tristaw.

Reaction score
I'm posting some pics of Phineas, BunBun and Cassie taken yesterday :)
BunBun's ear looks worse on camera so no need to panic ;) he is still growing in his fur lol. he looks a mess. It is so hard to get pics of him and most consist of me running after him as he BOUNDS through the place bahahaha. i'm still not good with the action/pet mode so I find the bunnies very hard to photograph.

Finn isn't too bad. He lays down a lot lol

Cats are a breeze " take a picture of me? of course, I'm beautifulllll" ;)

13748_011221_450000000.jpg

13748_011220_520000002.jpg

13748_011220_520000004.jpg

shameless display of masculinity ;) can you say "needs to be neutered?" ;)

13748_011220_520000003.jpg

yes, I live in these jammies. comfy...

13748_011220_520000001.jpg

Look at me, I'm sooo cute..Mama had no idea what to do with the red eye so now it's gray :)

13748_011220_520000000.jpg

Ohhhhhhhhhh Bunbun, oh how I love that bunny. Great pics Trist!!

Do you have a sports setting on the camera? That's usually best for taking pics of moving things, I just leave mine on sports.

Thanks Brandy, I love my babyboys :inlove:
I had it on sports and for some reason it doesn't seem to work. I have to figure this camera out before I lose my mind ( and my moments!) Both bunnies were washing their faces at the same time. BunBun was in his cage :( ( but I moved it to the livingroom so he and Finn can be close to each other. they were both grooming practically fur to fur. what a great pic that would have been!

o.m.g.
read up my tribe.. i need your help.
Phineas. yes, he needs a middle name because BOY IS HE TROUBLE!!
So, I have a babygate, beads,and a sheet over and attached to the kitchen doorway.
All was peacfeul for a few days after putting the sheet up.
well,, it appears that phineas ( the full name because the stinker is being a brat today ;) ) has figured it all out.
He's been watching for days. I'm sure of it.
This morning I cleaned. My mama is coming. I like to show her a clean house and pretend it always looks like this bahahaha..anyway..I hear bunny feet on the floor.
on the wood floor. on the floor of the hallway outside of the kitchen. I found him and figured the sheet must have been pulled to one side.
So I put him back in..gate, beads, sheet secured and went on with cleaning. I turn around and I see a flying bunny come straight through a solid sheet with no openings except the one he created by pushing with his nose as he leaped through it.
this boy has NO fear.

and what does he do, he hightails it to the couch. his peeing spot and he promptly lifts that tail and whooosh.. all over the cushions that hubby washed yesterday.

I put him back down and he jumped back up. he made it a game. mama put him down, he jumped back up, this went on for 20 minutes. I swear if he could he'd be panting like a dog and wagging his tail.

He loved and I mean LOVEd this game. he would look at me from the floor, look at me, look at the couch and BOING straight up, binky like mad and I would chase him because really it ended up being fun. LOL

He is pooping everywhere doesn't care. and peeing on one particular cushion so I removed that cushion and all others and now we have a sofa with a bottom and a wooden back.

Argggghhhhhhhh..

I have got to contain him somewhere at night at least but he is like houdini. he is an escape artist supreme. I have to for his own safety not only because there are wires which are hidden and covered BUT he finds a way to them.

Who told me Flemmies were laid back.. huh who? who?
He was such a good little baby. he will be three months on the 7th of january.

and now all hell is breaking loose. LOL

I have to admit. I find it hilarious and endearing but the rest of the fam is not impressed bahahhaha.. I tell them all to sit on the floor then.

Seriously I need ideas though ASAP. He scales gates, he climbs like a monkey when he gets up high enough he then leaps. He can jump from a sitting position straight up in the air about 3 ft.

He tried climbing the curtains like a cat. No fear of heights or of being picked up or cats, or vacuuming.
I tried the ivory soap, rubbing it on the furniture that worked for two days.

I'm getting puppy pads this week for the couch but I know he will just pull them off. My next resort diapers and I'm not even kidding.

I've done some research and until I find something with a ROOF over his head to keep him in at night, I need to catch the pee before all my furniture is ruined and hubby packs his bag and leaves LOL

So, Finn has the ability to leap as a bunnyfrog, to clumb like a kittybunny..and play chase like a puppybun.

He is species confused LOL

help.help.help.

and did I say HELP??? good thing he is so cute. I can't even get mad. I did clap my hands and said NO! when he hopped onto the couch but I felt so bad, I started to cry.

I'm a wimpy mama.

I thought about a do crate and I looked at the xtra large ones but I think I couldn't deal with that. It still looks too small for him.
I'm going to have to get over the anti cage thing I have going.
Poor BunBun has been in his cage a bit too much today and it's bothering me.. since Phineas found a new way out.
What is an ex-pen? is it big enough?

here is the sweetest stinker you will ever see :p

13748_031050_410000004.jpg

and again..

13748_031050_410000003.jpg

and looook at this..... omg siggghhhhhh loveloveloveeee...

13748_031050_410000001.jpg

I don't know why the bottoms of his feet look so dirty. he doesnt know what litter looks like let alone spend time in it arggh :)

13748_031050_410000002.jpg

do you know how uncomfortable this is now? and that is poor bunbun's cage :(
see that pile of pillows? yup. their home is now on a rocking chair.

They come in all different sizes, google pet exercise pen.

I use a XL dog crate with Pickles, he is out everyday but I feel safer knowing what he's doing and where he's at when I can't watch him. He actually likes the crate and alot of times he hops back into it for a nap, LOL

I also believe in crating my dogs when we're not home. Everyone likes having a "den".

I love how you put it "den" that makes me feel better because I've never thought of it that way before! You're right.
I'm going to walmart on wednesday so I'll look for one then.
thanks Brandy!

and don't be deceived by his sweetness lol ;)

oh how she loves bunnies..look at how big finn has gotten!! :inlove:
( excuse the unvaccummed carpet and my spelling of the word unvaccumed ) :p

13748_060904_260000000.jpg

:inlove:

Did you look into the pen/dog crate? He'll be fine. :)No worries! It's not fair to BunBun anyway if he's caged because Phin is escaping. Lol :)I love the 'lil' bugger :biggrin2:

LOL Sophie, I love him to bits too and yes, you're right, it's not fair to him. Babyboy is doing well in the bathroom until we get the dog crate.
BunBun is still in his cage more than he used to be though :(
That's going to change asap. I hate hateee to see him in there.
He's out now because Babyboy is in solitary confinement atm :(
Although, he didn't poop or pee all day! YAY but tonight, he messed up and went everywhere again LOL
BunBun never ever everrrrr has an accident except in my bedroom. The rest of the house is safe from him and he is not neutered so he is a mystery bunny.
love my boys so much :inlove:

DAMMM Bunbun has some big danglers!!!.
ok i came here to snitch on Virc..remember when she said she didnt wanna show a pic of herself cuz others were so pretty....
well i saw a pic of her and she is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!.yea give her some poop about it will ya...shes this tiny asian beeeauty....

Lol I love how Flash Gordon is snitching on Vircia. Hehehe. Youlied tothe wrong woman Vircia :p

I hope all is well Trist :biggrin2:What are you up to this lovely Sunday?

Latest posts

Back