My Bohemian Bunnies part 2..2011

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Long time I didn't talk with you, Tris. How are you ? Hope to catch up with you soon :) and is that ????? wait..... What ????
That's my girl, Lisa. There she goes, hahahahahahaha :D and Sophie, nope I didn't lie... just my face is not my type... :confused2: what I mean is... I never look at myself pretty or something. Wish I could be a bit taller though...LOL. My dad used to tease me, " did you know when you were young, you were pretty tall, but a hammer accidentally dropped on your head, it has shorten you up !! " LOL. Who knows, perhaps it's true, Wahahahaha.

Tris, I miss you :)

yes- Lisa lol if BunBun were a human male, he'd be quite proud ;)

Sophie, I had a semi date with hubby while my oldest daughter took my Sophie out sledding. we watched a movie, well... I did, hubby was zzzzzzz.. lol

Vircia!!! You've been holding out?? I hope when I check out you blog your picture will be there!

:hugsquish: to you all :)

man oh maan oh maaaan am I tired! I've been pretty quiet due to this semi exhaustion. The buns are good, well if bad is good then Babyboy is good arggh. I spent the last hour picking up yet more knocked over stuff in the bathroom.

This morning ceramic stuff knocked onto ceramic tile, SMASH!!
Talk about energy. BunBun is so laid back. Always was except of course the way he boots it all around at high speed but he doesn't do anything that makes me want to pull my hair out. He doesn't poop or pee except in his litter..
Good BUNBUNNNN..

Phineassssssssssss...I'm changing his name, I am. To Houdini.. or I would but I know you have a kitty named Houdina, Sophie so I won't really change it but it should be changed!!!!

I now have a babygate and a HUGE piece of some kind of cardboard sign stuff we brought home which fit the doorway and is above the babygate lol. Fingers crossed that that will contain the little monster.. errr.. I mean beloved bun LOL at least for two days or more..

Anyone want to see my first attempt at a photo shoot of my daughter??

I so want to show her off, I think she is so beautiful! :)

13748_122026_110000000.jpg
13748_122026_110000001.jpg
13748_122030_020000000.jpg

13748_122032_530000000.jpg

she didn't drink any of the wine, it's old lol I use it for cooking but we were going for a storyline here lol

son of a ....dammitman....i gotta remember to watch this thread...grrr. im missing out on all ur stuff.....
real quick run thru...there are huge dog crates on craigslist (is that in canada too?)..i bought all of my huge ones for like anywhere between 30-50 bucks...thats cheap...and i agree with Brandy..all my buns like having a "safe' place to be...thats prob why Phin keeps trying to get out also...they like when something is protecting over their head...for instance..dont they instantly calm down and feel safe when u hover over them close and hug them to ur body?..they feel protected...
next subject...the pics of ur daughter are FABULOUS!!..she is such a gorgeous girl ..she looks very cosmopolitanish...and ur pics with the lighting are kewl..!!
..i got more to say but i gotta feed some buns their veggies..
oh yea and i cant spell vaccuum either...that word is impossible...i never remember if its 2 c's or 2 u's ..hehe .too funny Trist...
oh yea and is Phineas that light in color or is it ur camera flash??.hes so handsome..i dont care how bad he is...

i cussed ...did u notice..?..dammitman dammitman dammitman...!!and another DAMMITMANNNNNN!! ooooooooooooh i feel so much better.....

I got paid today YAY!! I can get a dog crate woohoooo. we have kijiji here Lisa so I'm stoked!!! Phin is a teeny bit darker than the pics but not by much. He has the most gorgeous coat everrrrrrr and his badness is the cute bad BUT when you're tired and you have a bunny that is convinced he is a dog and wants to play 24/7 it's not as cute lol. I thought bunnies were only active at dawn and dusk??
WRONG. oh so very achingly wrong bahahahhaha
I can almost hear him singing, " I feel good, dod dod dod do. like I knew that I would... I FEEEEL fine..." yup, he is always happy.
he is THE binky bunny. he binkies on command. BunBun binkies but then goes and lays down. teeheeee
I just read about vinegar to clean the pee spots. I'm going to get right on that.
I've been cleaning with dishsoap and a scrub brush.

thanks for the compliments on the pics of my girl. she has NO confidence at all. none. I was sure I would hear a lot of B***ching and moaning about how awful she looked but I think she was shocked herself lol

I used a toilet paper roll under her hair for the bump because we were going for a 1960's/70's feel.
That was so much fun :) I'm trying to figure out what look we will use next.

I washed the colour out so it would look like a pic in a magazine around the time period we were going for.

My father HATED them lol he likes crystal clear, can almost touch them pics..I like clear too but when I'm attempting to be artistic, note I said TRYING lol I like to experiment a bit.

Man, I should go crawl in bed I guess but the sooner I sleep the sooner the morning comes, how's that for positivity lol oh lift oh hated most despised funk.

there is NOTHINg like letting loose with the swearing. it is one of the best feelings in the world. I actually said a really meanie thing today to hubby.. I won't say what it is but I was not nice BUT it did feel good and I did say sorry :p

Trist how could u have not seen everybody always talkin about vinegar ..?/.where have u been woman??..hehe.u aint cleaning bunny pee if u aint using vinegar...i hate it too..hate it hate it hate it..the smell is horrifying to me...,makes me wanna get rid of dinner...but it works...:), u sound like ur in a slightly good mood right now...me like.

Oh Tris, your daughter is so beautiful. Good jobs for photos ! :) Really nice photo shoot. Congratulations about Bunbun being so good boy. :) I guess there's nothing more happier that our baby furs using their litter box huh ? :) When Kimi stopped pooping and peeing in the room, I was soooo happy, it felt like...like I won lottery ! Ok too much but nearly like that !!! :D LOL
I guess I resist your request then... otherwise Lisa will kill me, hehehe. I promise I will post my pic on our blog. :)Take care !

Trist,

Your daughter is beautiful. I love what you did with the photos. The first is my favorite. How fun to have such a great model right at home when needed :biggrin: I so love Phin. You could change his name to Houdini if you want lol. It wouldn't bother me that's for sure. Really, if he's too much trouble I can pick him up and introduce him to Maybelle :p Lol.

Vircia, Lol I hope you know I was kidding about the 'lying'. I know what you mean. I sure do hope you will add to the cuteness factor and post your pic in your blog though :p

yup I'm feeling better, lisa YAY finally.. and oops on the overlooking of vinegar. I can't wait to get at it after the kiddles have returned to their clean houses while mine looks like it's a garbage dump ( smells like one too since I didn't use vinegar all this time teeheeee)

Thanks Vircia and no, I think you were bang on.. it would totally feel like a lottery win!!!! BunBun is testament to that!!

A picture Vircia?? YAY so my whining worked?? good to know, I can keep my bad habits :p

Thank you Sophie!! I love the first one too. I'm getting more batteries today. Mine don't last very long lol

Maybelle and Phin oh god.. can you imagine? ;)

Your daughter is GORGEOUS!!
Like model gorgeous and good job with the pics!

Do all your kids still live at home?
I can relate to the kid thing...I love them all to pieces but sometimes I just can't wait for their Mom's to come get them, LOL

Thanks Brandy! I think she is too but I'm her Mama :p I think with those longggg legs ( she doesnt get them from me, let me tell ya lol) she should be modeling.
My two daughters live with me but my son lives down the road like two minute walk lol so he practically lives with me except he sleeps at home. eats here of course ;) he is 6 7 so a big young man to feed. ;)
time alone is a luxury not allotted to me in this life! lol
I'm looking for a night time job. this staying home for all these years is getting to me!!!! I think that's been my problem.

well. I've been reading sooska's blog.. WOW and she has inspired me without knowing it ;) to make it a bunny photo shoot day..

I had grand plans today. To go into the city, cam in hand and take myself out for coffee but I don't feel like it. It wasn't clicking with me.. so there will be bunny pics later!

I'm going to go a bunbun shoot even though he always looks beat up.. Poor BunBun.. he is in molt atm.

Still.. he is MY sweet heartbunny and I don't care that he is a mess :p

Hope you enjoy them when I finish the shoot and post them..
stay tuned!!

I have a night job as well as my babysitting in the daytime. I stay with a 93 yr old lady 5 nights a week from 9 at night until 7 in the morning.

Can't wait to see some Bunbun pics later!! YAY.
My Grampie was 6'7"....how cool is that?!?!

Where do you live in NS? Windsor is ringing a bell but is that right?

Back